Even Mrs. Galloway cant stand George.

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
She says she has received a number of phone calls from women who claim to have had romantic links with him. She adds that Galloway has tried to smooth things over by telling her it is a plot by an unnamed intelligence service to discredit him.
Got to admit, it's an original line of defence.

She said he later suggested she should go to Beirut and not return to Britain until after the election.
So he can shag-for-votes without her around? :D What a pleb - intel services my arrse! Next he'll say Saddam is innocent! :roll:

Unknown_Quantity

War Hero
I reckon it's the militant wing of the Salvation Army out to get him, Team America or an OTC Int Corps troop, or a crack commando unit that was sent to prison for a crime they didn't commit...

To French person do you think Galloway is a decent honest person??

Oh well each to his own that’s the beauty of a democracy, not what Galloway’s hero Sadam Champions though.

Dave

Devilishdave said:
To French person do you think Galloway is a decent honest person??

Oh well each to his own that’s the beauty of a democracy, not what Galloway’s hero Sadam Champions though.

Dave
Galloway is a human being with frailties like the rest of us, and yes, he is honest. Murdoch is beneath contempt. The beauty of a democracy is that it doesn't exist in reality and can be abused by Bush, Blair, Murdoch et al.

George is at a huge disadvantage here. He's up against the wealth of Murdoch, whose money i.e. influence enables him to run the British political establishment.

What can one man do against such a fearsome opponent with most of the newspapers and associated media lined up against him? The BBC doesn't help as they seem to think it's 'fashionable' to attack him.

I'd say he's doing very well. And you British bulldogs would do well to take a leaf out of his book.

frenchperson said:
Galloway is a human being with frailties like the rest of us, and yes, he is honest. Murdoch is beneath contempt. The beauty of a democracy is that it doesn't exist in reality and can be abused by Bush, Blair, Murdoch et al.[/quote]

Oh, how much naïve people are willing to tolerate from other idiotarians who subscribe to the same political philosophy...

If Galloway was an honest man, he would have answered the questions posed by the senate concerning his connections with that bloke who definitely did receive oil concessions and also happens to be a close friend of Georgey-boy and who runs one of his charities...

Frenchperson wrote:

What can one man do against such a fearsome opponent with most of the newspapers and associated media lined up against him?

The fact is that most of the British public despise Galloway for his espousal of regimes like Saddam's and Mugabe's.
They may enjoy his baiting of establishment figures, but please, never mistake that for an approval of the man.
This is a British quirk, often misunderstood by peoples with fewer natural advantages :p

frenchperson said:
....The beauty of a democracy is that it doesn't exist in reality and can be abused by Bush, Blair, Murdoch et al.
OK, he cheats on his wife and gets caught.

Conventional wisdom: What an a**hole.

Frenchperson's wisdom: It means Democracy is a myth and it's Bush's, Blair's and Murdoch's fault.

Well, I've heard enough. Say your prayers Frenchy, the Black Helicopters will be there shortly. Wear your best tinfoil hat...

:roll:

When they arrive, I'll fire off plenty of chaff. Unsold copies of the Mail/Sun/Tgraph/Star...

This thread is going off the subject a bit. There have been countless instances of politicians showing they have after all got a human side. I won't list them all, alive or now sadly dead, but you know what I mean.

frenchperson said:
When they arrive, I'll fire off plenty of chaff. Unsold copies of the Mail/Sun/Tgraph/Star...

This thread is going off the subject a bit. There have been countless instances of politicians showing they have after all got a human side. I won't list them all, alive or now sadly dead, but you know what I mean.
Politicians, human?

And Chirac is a great leader...............fcuking dimwit.

:twisted: Bolshevik or not, Galloway came away as far more credible than those ****ing senators who were questioning him - perhaps we'll see the "evidence" against the jilly jocko now and if it's anything like the yanks dossier on Saddam's secret WMD before the war it should be a hoot! I also liked his comment on Donald Rumsfeld's visit to Saddam in the 80's for his supposed "peace talks" to stop the Iraq-Iran war when in reality he was just selling him guns and maps.

"The difference is Donald Rumsfeld met him to sell him guns and maps - the better to target those guns. I met him to try to bring about an end to sanctions, suffering and war,"

Interestingly enough, declassified documents now show that Rumsfeld traveled to Baghdad at a time when Iraq was using chemical weapons on an almost daily basis and didn't say shit about it to Saddam. This is despite his bullshit 2002 claim to the contrary which is apparently unsupported by State Department's notes on the meeting.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/press.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/w...9&notFound=true

Anyone who believed the "official version" of events during this time peddled out by the Reagan administration, is extremely naive. :D

Even though the guy is a twat, I thought his performance against the lawyer in the US Court was sheer brilliance. He definately had them squirming in their seats with his comments. Wouldn't suprise me if he decided to take them to court and sue them........but he is still a prat

Latest Threads