Even more PC madness....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by firemagi, Jul 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It just goes from bad to worse.. Saw this on the front page of the local rag this morning..

"Campaigners claim gay and bisexual men in Bristol are being discriminated against - because of plans to remove dense undergrowth from the Downs."

The other bit in the article that really gripped my shoite was..

"A row blew up last October when it was revealed by the Bristol Evening Post that four firefighters were disciplined for allegedly disturbing a gay sex session on the Downs, when they shone their torches into the undergrowth. A man complained that their actions were homophobic. After a three-month investigation, senior officers fined the four up to £1,000 and transferred them to other stations in the area.

For those not from round these parts, The Downs is a large area of grass and woodland in one of the tidier areas of Bristol.

What the hell is wrong with this bl00dy country of ours??? :x
  2. shouldn't they (the people being discriminated against) be fined for lewd behaviour in public
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You got there before me. These are indeed public places, and the fags should be arrested and charged.
  4. A mate of mine is being investigated for racism for telling an 'ethnic' recruit to sort his admin out and drop the attitude, nothing he wouldn't say (and he did 'say' not yell or swear!) to any other recruit!

Ten minutes later the CO, 'needs a word' and he is summoned to a 'meeting without coffee or biscuits!'

WTF! can we not say anything to any 'minority' now without being dragged before the courts!

Well thats it I've decided to come out as a gay, single parent, unemployed albino afro-carribean! So none of you bastards better upset me!

BTW he is not and never has been racist!
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You gay, single parent, unemployed, albino afro-carribean women are just wonderful. I would invite you all to come and live with me.

Whoops, that could be seen as sexist. I did mean in a co-oerative, non-sexist and caring way.

Did that tick all the boxes?
  6. I'm outraged!!! I shall be contacting my MP immediately!!
  7. What you forgot to say is not only being a gay, single parent, but you a from a religion that is not the majority in this country.

Unfortunately, if you are a normal member of the BRITISH society, you are on a hiding to nothing.

Rule Britannia (opps, sorry is that not something to do with another site, something to do with water)
  8. I could have sworn that Charlotte was Islamic with Christo-Jewish leanings ;)
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Not sure about the Christo-Jewish bit, but when she leans forward.............!
  10. .....you have a camera to hand? Or at least you bloody well should.
  11. I think the bushes on the downs should be set alight.....mmmmmm....I hate the smell of fag fritters in the morning.
  12. No, you forgot about the age (agism?).
  13. I bet at least one of those homosexuals in the fireman incident were muslim!
  14. A few years ago it was decided that the railings in a London square (which had been melted down during the war for munitions) should be replaced. Cue outrage from the night-flowering pansies. The owner's comments (I think it was the Marquess of Tavistock but am not sure) summed it up rather well, I thought

" We don't get heterosexuals demanding a place to fornicate". :D

Biped, are you sure bringing restraint, uniforms and handcuffs into the proceeding would be a deterrent? ;)
  15. Were you actually there to witness this? Oh and thanks for the off-topic attempted outrage bandwagon summoning.

As for lewd conduct, 3 friends of mine as local councillors did exactly the same thing locally, and made a notorious 'gay' haunt, Highbury Park 'families safe' again.

This park had been a jewel locally, but because of dense vegetation , elements of the homosexual community had used it for assignations , leaving the detrius of their acts behind, including condoms, empty lube tubes etc etc . Martin's video is here

The sh*tstorm that blew up as a result, was breathtaking. I don't think any of us realised how dangerously militant some of the homosexual community could be, and Pink counter-ops knew no bounds in their campaign to smear one of my friends, with placards and signs declaring he was a paedophile , and route markers placed to his house. Even the comments on the YouTube video give the barest indication of the absolute fury unleashed, because he had effectively put a stop to cottaging.