• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It has been suggested that we test Arrsevto see if the votes of posters has changed since the campaign started.

Here goes then with what you genuinely think will be the result, only one vote allowed.

mrdude

War Hero
Anyone that votes for Labour is either mentally unhinged, or just expecting 'free stuff' that the tax payer will be paying off for the next 50/100 years. Labour bankrupted the country the last time it was in power - and now it's even worse. You have thickos like Dianne Abbot, and commie IRA supporting scum running that party. Anyone stupid enough to vote for them deserves everything they get....which is a basically a ruined life and future.

Anyone that votes for Labour is either mentally unhinged, or just expecting 'free stuff' that the tax payer will be paying off for the next 50/100 years. Labour bankrupted the country the last time it was in power - and now it's even worse. You have thickos like Dianne Abbot, and commie IRA supporting scum running that party. Anyone stupid enough to vote for them deserves everything they get....which is a basically a ruined life and future.
Are you Jonathan Ashworth? :smile:

OneTenner

Old-Salt
I think that most, if not all, on here have made their mind up who they will be voting for already, some hours ago, some years ago - we are not the target for the fear, propaganda & unvarnished bullshit spouted by all parties to a greater or lesser extent, those that think the world is comprised of 'socials' and the contents of their thoughts in the last 30 minutes are. I think that the majority of the fluid votes will only be decided upon in the last hour or so before voting, not the 'old' way of considered opinion over the canvassing period. - To be honest, I can't remember the issues raised / debated in the first few days of the campaigns.

Voted same as before, Con majority, but I have no idea how large/small.

You can't tell the mood of the country from the media as it's all bollocks.

No option for the die hard remainers of a Lib Dem government, they'll be weeping into to their Double Frappuccino Soy Lattes

mrdude

War Hero
I've not had any canvassers or seen any - or even heard of any of the people running to be MP's from where I live. I got about 5 leaflets shoved through my door yesterday by the postie - people wanting you to vote for them. Mind you the vast majority of MP's are remainer scum, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire - never mind vote for them. I'll be voting through gritted teeth for the cons - or Brexit party - just to take votes away from the others, and here's hoping the cons stick to their election mandate (what they were supposed to do the last time we voted), and get us out of the EU soon.

my daughter is a regional operations manager with a large electric utility firm....
She’s announced with finality today to her mother she is going to vote Labour.

anyone young enough not to remember the Winter of Discontent seems utterly transmogrified by free stuff.

Unfortunately - our politicos feel a significant proportion the electorate may be swayed by facile stunts - JCB and polystyrene bricks- 'staged' photos in a hospital...

Worryingly, I feel they may be right.

Our political system has taken a nosedive the past decade. I reckon given a year or two - even the yanks will be stood, mouths agape-eagerly taking notes.

Most Seats - Bookies are currently offering between:
1/20 and 1/40 Con
14/1 and 10/1 Lab

300/1 and 100/1 Lib Dem (a single bookie is offering 50/1)
750/1 and 500/1 Brexit Party (single bookie is offering 66/1)

Last edited:
my daughter is a regional operations manager with a large electric utility firm....
She’s announced with finality today to her mother she is going to vote Labour.

anyone young enough not to remember the Winter of Discontent seems utterly transmogrified by free stuff.
We'd have the last laugh, they'd be paying for the free stuff long after we're dead

Oyibo

LE
Bookies are currently offering between:
1/20 and 1/40 Con
14/1 and 10/1 Lab

300/1 and 100/1 Lib Dem (a single bookie is offering 50/1)
750/1 and 500/1 Brexit Party (single bookie is offering 66/1)
Is that for a majority, or the most seats of any single party?

Is that for a majority, or the most seats of any single party?
Sorry, it was most seats. Post edited to reflect that.

Odds offered for a majority... (rounded to nearest integer)

between
3/1 & 2/1 Lab
1/2 & 1/3 Con
3/1 & 2/1 no overall majority.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I care any more to be honest. I’m sick to death of the useless w@nkers and being bombarded with constant shite from them. I’d happily line the lot of them up and dispatch them. Useless fcukers. They never really do anything anyway.

I'm voting for what I'm hoping for, Tory Agreement or Coalition with other Party.
That other Party being Brexit Party.

Polls suggest this is unlikely , but Polls have been wrong in recent history.

I'm really not sure about this Boris Johnson bloke ( in comparison to eg M.Thatcher. You knew exactly where she would stand in any scenario, a woman of clarity )

I would really like a dozen Brexit seats to hold a Tory majority on course and to account.

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
Boris Johnson - last PM of the United Kingdom we know. Mind you, I said that about TM-PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads