Eurovision song mongs?

They look better than our tw@t.

Hang On.... Since when were Hearsay Finnish? ( I thought they were finished.........................getting coat)

They aren't Dutch you fcuking bellwhiff. They are very obviously Finnish.

Lordi are great! Well...I wouldn't buy their music and its hardly Chuck Schuldiner, but they're FAR superior to anything else Eurovision has to offer. Hats off to Lordi and the Finns for picking them.

A selection of titles:
The Devil Is A Loser (And He's My Bitch)
Bringing The Balls Back To Rock
Blood Red Sandman

A quick search on Youtube.com will bring up the videos if anyone's interested.

EDIT: Here's a link to a decent version of the music video for the song they'll be performing. Substantially better than most Eurovision entries, it features an army of zombie cheerleaders, mass murder in a high-school and of course, lots of explosions. Excellent.
http://media.t-online.de/music/F/wm/12_EBU_VideoFW10000073322.asx

The song itself still isn't much cop but full marks for effort.

At least they're not some twat singing about school with ten old tarts dressed as schoolgirls behind him. Probably has alot of fun "rehearsing" though.

The thing is, we are all making the assumption that they are wearing masks and make-up..

bernoulli said:
The thing is, we are all making the assumption that they are wearing masks and make-up..
Careful lads, we've got a thinker here.

Jamah said:
At least they're not some t**t singing about school with ten old tarts dressed as schoolgirls behind him.
I actually find that video strangely arousing.

Eurovision has come a long way since Clodagh Rogers and Mary Hopkin :roll:

They WON!!!! Hahahaha, awesome! Rock gives pop the proverbial skiffing....

Rock!? they were trying to look like Slipknot, but they didn't even do the Dead-crow-in-a-jar trick or pelt the audience with faeces :roll:
It is still the same old regional c*ck holding competition it always was.
Still, it was nice to see the Netherlands giving BH top bubble; It must be a guilt thing of over Sebrenica... 8O

Latest Threads