Eurovision 2008 - BBC1

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Proximo, May 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well we're off - and Terry is being even more pointed than ever, if that were possible.

Apart from a slightly uneasy feeling that it's being held in Serbia, I have to ask: what the hell was going on with the odd lesbian and the equally crazy chick in the wedding dress?
  2. Errr....where's the part that you Britons are European?? :p
  3. 'Snot European. It's just a collection of people who are still inspired by 99 Red Balloons. Wogan gets the pleasant task of slagging it all off for hours - it's the only reason it is remotely interesting.

It looks like the irony of depicting the Sava as blood red has been lost on the Serbs.
  4. I am sure i have just seen the blonde from the German entry on Lube Tube with a few of her friends..
  5. Israel gets my political vote - oh, hang on, it's Eurovision.

Finland are getting my 'WTF?' vote.

The entries for BiH and Croatia were just plain weird, but no doubt the Former Yugoslav republics will all vote for each other...
  6. Lovin' the pretty boy from Iceland :D
  7. Turkish entry seem to have been influenced by Muse.
  8. on
    Turkish entry couldn't have been any scarier
  9. Iceland were great! :D

The large lady from Portugal needs to lay off the pies I think.
  10. Maybe she is a Portuguese version of Demis Roussous.
  11. Latvia 8O
  12. Bosnia , mad as a box of frogs that ,
    missus is disgusted with the finland heavy metal dudes , apparently its not eurovision , i said its the best one so far ,
    FFS , just clocked the pirates of Latvia LOL ,LOL
  13. Latvia - not exactly Johnny Depp is he????
  14. You lot have make me watch Eurovision! WTF??
  15. The Swedish chick has watched too much Shakira if you ask me.