Euros through RAO?

Am heading to Germany on a course shortly. As things stand today, the FFR is better than the rate I'd get on the high street.
Am I able to draw Euros from my RAO (with appropriate notice of course) at the FFR?

Yes, I know I could phone the RAO tomorrow, but I'm curious now.
BIPOLAR77 said:
if they cant supply you can claim the loss in exchange rate on JPA, on the proviso the RAO is willing to authorise the claim
Can you explain how this is done on JPA? I mentioned this to the RAO (who wasn't able to get Euros in) and he didn't sound too confident about the process...
Is it something I do via an expenses claim, or something he has to do?
Claim on Iexpenses the difference between FFR and the rate you received, have the note from the bureau de change as evidnce. You should only change what you can justify however this is not an excuse to change your life savings and make a profit!
Its done on the Create New Expense Claim/Miscellaneous/Foreign Currncy exchange Costs.
Just enter the difference between the Civvy rate and the FFR.

Latest Threads