Euros 2021 - the I'm not sure if I care thread

Dalef65

Old-Salt
Despite all the wailing and the gnashing of teeth, nothing in the football world really changes.

England will limp through the group stage as normal, then go through the round of 16. By the time they get to the quarter finals,they will have sorted themselves out sufficiently to get to the penalty shootout. The rest as always is history.......

Scotland meanwhile, haven't even scored a goal yet. Far too busy celebrating a 0-0 draw against England that doesn't actually do them any favours. Now they need to go and beat Croatia in a game that the Croats themselves need to win to stay in the competition. Guess where the Scots are heading...?
Back home to the Gorbals, bottom of the group with one solitary point, telling the World how they were "better" than England.

Normal service, as they say, us hereby resumed.

Despite all the wailing and the gnashing of teeth, nothing in the football world really changes.

England will limp through the group stage as normal, then go through the round of 16. By the time they get to the quarter finals,they will have sorted themselves out sufficiently to get to the penalty shootout. The rest as always is history.......

Scotland meanwhile, haven't even scored a goal yet. Far too busy celebrating a 0-0 draw against England that doesn't actually do them any favours. Now they need to go and beat Croatia in a game that the Croats themselves need to win to stay in the competition. Guess where the Scots are heading...?
Back home to the Gorbals, bottom of the group with one solitary point, telling the World how they were "better" than England.

Normal service, as they say, us hereby resumed.

Scotland haven't even scored a goal yet.
The shame of it.

Meanwhile England are galloping away, having racked up... errr, one goal.

Huzzah!

1624113447774.png

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Blitzkrieg! :)
Good match this one, Germany had the vast majority of play against the French, and as the saying goes, “they haven’t gone away you know.”

Good match this one, Germany had the vast majority of play against the French, and as the saying goes, “they haven’t gone away you know.”

I know all bally foreigners look alike, old chap, but I think you'll find the Fatherland is playing Portugal at the moment. ;)

Best game of the tournament so far, IMHO.:cool:

I know all bally foreigners look alike, old chap, but I think you'll find the Fatherland is playing Portugal at the moment. ;)

Better than that over hyped shite last night!
My missus is a Frau - I could be lucky tonight.
Thank you Deutschland! :-D

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

He's talking about Germany's first group game against France.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads