Euros 2021 - the I'm not sure if I care thread

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
England will be the only team taking a knee.

Any bookmakers in?
The Scottish team management have said that the Scottish team will take the knee when they meet England.

I'll be watching some games. Well any game that doesn't involve the players bending a knee to a marxist group.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
The Scottish team management have said that the Scottish team will take the knee when they meet England.
In deference to England presumably....

Clearly, not a real Volkswagen. It didn't break down or gas everyone in the stadium.

E3n58KQXEAITsxF.jpg

RTU'd

LE
A broken nail like this serious injury
1623441798852.png

Will have a player rolling round in agony on the wendy ball pitch.

Expect to see this a lot on tv!
1623441905277.png

HEMS on standby

TamH70

MIA
Be Fair AY

That documentary lasted longer than Scotland do in any serious competition :)

Yeah, that's true.

How long has it been since England were home before the postcards though?

On the radio this morning the Croatia ? Captain was asked if his team would take the knee before the England match.

He said No, they wont.

I may just tune in for the opening ceremony - to watch Croatia stand proudly against Political pressure groups, to watch England get down on their grovelling knees, and to listen to the booing of un-cowed supporters.

And then I will switch off because footie is sh1t.

A lot of people not bothered, but bothered enough to post about not being bothered about the bother of watching the Euros that nobody is bothered about.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I know nobody is bothered, but, supposedly 16,000 in attendance at last night's match. Looked to be a lot more than that to me, anyhow never mind, just crack on not being bothered.

Very disapointed with that if it's the case. I thought Scotland were being sensible when they said they would stand against racism. If they have bowed to social media pressure, then they have lost some respect.

I once saw Gabby Yorath ( or whatever she's called now ) I was immediately attracted to her beautiful shaved legs, was going to ask how she got such a wonderful finish, when I do wor lasses it's akin to a blood transfusion.

Latest Threads