Euros 2021 - the I'm not sure if I care thread

Germany score.

In their own net.

Great skill by Mbappe (although offside). He’s going to fit in really well at Liverpool.

arfah

ADC
Why aren’t the linesman raising the flag for offside straight away?
What’s the point in letting play continue?

The referee should book them for time wasting

arfah

ADC
Stand by for some very dirty play, Germans, on the whole, are terrible losers and just don't grasp the concept of fair play.
9607C15C-C746-403A-AEA8-EFB2F1F4ECF1.jpeg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Wales better win this, if only Dan James could pass the bloody ball and if only Bale could take a proper penalty instead of playing silly buggers.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
FIGHT.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Brilliant 2-0 Wales. Looks like they should be through to the knock out stages.
I wonder if Giggs is enjoying this?
Stuck at home with only his court date to look forward to:grin:

Brilliant 2-0 Wales. Looks like they should be through to the knock out stages.
I wonder if Giggs is enjoying this?
Stuck at home with only his court date to look forward to:grin:

Who? ;-)

Shush..... the Chelsea manager is speaking. Wonder if he changed his name at the same time as having the fastest sex change in history. Unfortunately it's got him talking complete bollocks.

Why? It’s a harsh reality of life and seeing such things might add a little perspective to some and make life as a whole so much better.

Too feckin right.

That is exactly the point I was trying to make a few pages back .
Hiding peoples eyes from reality eventually results in a disconnect from that reality - which in turn allows 'pressure groups' to take political advantage of that disconnect.

And we suffer a continuous stream of pressure groups who emerge, push it as far as they can, eventually say / do something just too stupid, disappear - only to be replaced by another 'pressure group' .....

The Marxist Mongfest comes with many Chapters over many years - currently BLM but there are dozens of others in the last few decades.

It is just before Scotland v England in the Euro’s Group game.
Kane goes into the English changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum.
"What's up?" he asks.
"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's only Scotland. They're shite and we can't be bothered".
Kane looks at them and says "Well, I reckon I can beat these by myself, you lads go down the pub."
So Kane goes out to play Scotland by himself and the rest of the English team go off for a few pints. After a few jars they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the teletext on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "England 1 - Scotland 0 (Kane 10minutes)". He is beating Scotland all by himself!
Anyway, a few more pints later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how he got on". They put the teletext on.
"Result from the Stadium "England 1 (Kane 10 minutes) - Scotland 1"(Angus McShagnasty 89 minutes)".
They can't believe it, he has single handedly got a draw against Scotland!!
They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands. He refuses to look at them.
"I've let you down, I've let you down."
"Don't be daft, you got a draw against Scotland , all by yourself. And they only scored at the very very end"
"No, No, I have, I've let you down...
I got sent off after 12 minutes"

I've actually worked out how Scotland can win this: one of our lads goes Full Eriksen. While the ref and the English are distracted, the rest of the team run up the pitch, break the keepers legs and put the ball in the back of the net.

Scotland is then disqualified, but we achieve the, "moral victory" of beating the English 1 - 0 at Wembley. Back home for Irn Bru and medals. ;)

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Are the BBC doing it on purpose? Fecking women commentator again this afternoon, had to turn it off.

Latest Threads