Euros 2021 - the I'm not sure if I care thread

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
First match tonight, Turkey vs Italy and I'm really not sure if I can be bothered watching.

Any bets on who will / won't take a knee? This may well be more interesting than the footy.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'll be too busy watching Loki.

First match tonight, Turkey vs Italy and I'm really not sure if I can be bothered watching.

Any bets on who will / won't take a knee? This may well be more interesting than the footy.
I thought we were out of Europe?

We probably will be again after the group matches.

Turkey v Italy is worth watching only because the Turkish striker is 35 therefore giving hope to about 90 per cent of this Forum...........20 odd years ago.

I'm sure.

I couldn't give a flying fcuk at a rolling donut about it.

My only hope is that the kneelers are roundly booed...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just watched STV News and the whole half hour was a documentary about Scotland in the Euro/World Cup competitions. Well that was a waste of TV time - no doubt in a few days they will be doing the usual wailing and sack cloth ashes as Scotland go out in glorious defeat as per usual!

Still, COME ON SCOTLAND :)

A game run by prícks and played by prícks. After the way Wendyball has been converted into a woke billboard, I say Fúck the Euros and everything associated with it. I'll be doing anything but watching this wánkfest.

+1 on the NFI.

Just watched STV News and the whole half hour was a documentary about Scotland in the Euro/World Cup competitions. Well that was a waste of TV time - no doubt in a few days they will be doing the usual wailing and sack cloth ashes as Scotland go out in glorious defeat as per usual!

Still, COME ON SCOTLAND :)
Be Fair AY

That documentary lasted longer than Scotland do in any serious competition :)