Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Europe's new weakest link?

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Romania set to have its first woman and first Muslim as PM

we've seen how Christian Merkel's ideas panned out, how will Europe fare if Muslim Shhaideh becomes the gatekeeper to Europe's eastern frontier ?

Do you have some sort of alert set up, triggered by 'pesky Muslims' or similar...

Or is it that you Google it all day long?

Europe isn't our problem any more anyway - so long as PMTM actually understands that we voted for changes and not platitudes.

Well there I was thinking that for the second time in arrse history royalgreenjacket was starting a thread with nothing to do with Muslims.

Foolishly I then opened the thread.

Of course, within 10 years Romania will serve as the base of operations for the the Islama-Vasion of the rest of Europe in case your asking

On a sensible note the fact she is a woman or a muslim is nothing landmark in my eyes with bias aside, I simply hope she does a good job for the country itself and fills her role of office

Of course, within 10 years Romania will serve as the base of operations for the the Islama-Vasion of the rest of Europe in case your asking

On a sensible note the fact she is a woman or a muslim is nothing landmark in my eyes with bias aside, I simply hope she does a good job for the country itself and fills her role of office
bugger, for once i have to agree with you - see what you have done @RoyalGreenJacket

A Female Muslim PM.

Bet that grates with some who have opined on the status of females in Islam......

anglo

LE
81.04% of the country's stable population identified as Eastern Orthodox in the 2011 census (see also: History of Christianity in Romania). Other Christian denominations include Roman Catholicism (4.33%), Greek Catholicism (0.75%-3.3%), Calvinism (2.99%), Pentecostal denominations (1.80%).

Looking at the above, looks as she was voted in to do the job
[nothing to see here please move on]

<Vlad Tepes> WTF!!!!! <Vlad Tepes>

Just seen her picture in the link........ I wouldn't!

Why will she be the 'weakest' link?

She could get in to the office, own it, and square some sh*t away.

For starters, she can tackle a number of matters without lib-tards yelling 'sexist/racist!' at her, or if they do they'll probably be a bit confused and start yelling at each other, before frothing at the mouth and collapsing under the cerebral strain of the whole thing.

Why will she be the 'weakest' link?

She could get in to the office, own it, and square some sh*t away.

For starters, she can tackle a number of matters without lib-tards yelling 'sexist/racist!' at her, or if they do they'll probably be a bit confused and start yelling at each other, before frothing at the mouth and collapsing under the cerebral strain of the whole thing.

maybe she will - to be fair she doesn't look like one of 'them' - so this may be the start of the renaissance they need.

that is why I posed this question.

Latest Threads