European Elections, which way did you vote?

Who did you vote for?

• Change UK

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Conservative

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Green

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Labour

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 26 7.9%
  • The Brexit Party

Votes: 271 82.6%
  • UKIP

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Independent

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters
Northern Ireland. Also we vote 123 which would not allow the crudely drawn cock to count as a vote as described up thread(?).
You have you own rules on everything in God's country

Just thought I would throw this in

The polls for the European elections are now officially closed.

But unlike most elections there will be no immediate exit poll – as other EU members states will be casting their votes up until May 26.

The results cannot be announced before the last votes on the continent are made.

Only the UK and the Netherlands have started the election process, with Ireland and the Czech Republic hitting the polls on Friday May 24.
European election closes for UK – but there won't be an exit poll yet | Metro News

But an exit poll will be released if the result happens to go the way the EU would like

The Dutch Labor Party of Frans Timmermans, the center-left candidate for European Commission president, is the unexpected winner of the European Parliament election in the Netherlands, according to an exit poll.
Timmermans’ Labor wins Dutch EU election: Exit poll

Now where is the UK's exit poll ?

At my polling station at 7 pm ( Eamont Bridge) , could hardly get ballot paper into box, it was that full.
Asked the girls manning the desk if that happened often in a Euro election,
Aparrently not.

When I got home I asked Wor Little Un (she's 22) if she voted. She just groaned at me, so I take that as a 'No, and I can't be arsed'.
Yet, as with the referendum, when the results are published and they're not to the 18-24yr demographics liking they'll all be bleating about how unfair it is and how the "old people" have stolen their future.

No mention of having the vote but not bothering to use it. Again.

Yes but I'm sure I've heard that some people will vote the wrong way because they've been lied to and don't know what they're voting for
Hey, 2016 called and want their whiny excuse back

I didn't vote due to fear of political violence before and after visiting the polling station, and the fear of further reprisals, insults and violence if anyone ever found out I voted for TBP.

Bloody Russians... :-0

I can't decide whether that's a bitter, chippy remoaner using an anonymised account to bitch and whine without getting into trouble with her employer or something, or whether it's a spoof account taking the piss our of remoaners,

I mean:-

1.jpg

But then "she" complains about people not being able to vote as if it is a conspiracy by HMG:-

3.jpg

...whilst apparently finding it acceptable to disenfranchise her aunt because "she" believes her aunt might vote for someone "she" doesn't like:-

2.jpg

Cupid stunt.

I can't decide whether that's a bitter, chippy remoaner using an anonymised account to bitch and whine without getting into trouble with her employer or something, or whether it's a spoof account taking the piss our of remoaners,

I mean:-

View attachment 394651

But then "she" complains about people not being able to vote as if it is a conspiracy by HMG:-

View attachment 394653

...whilst apparently finding it acceptable to disenfranchise her aunt because "she" believes her aunt might vote for someone "she" doesn't like:-

View attachment 394652

Cupid stunt.
I think you are right. Spoof account. My mistake. Quite a good spoof account. I am not sure if her likes are from serious pro-EU types or from those in on the joke.

Poll needs to have 'None of the above' added.

Turned out to vote. Spoiled my ballot paper by putting a big line through it and writing across it that Westminster MPs should be billed personally for the expense of the elections. We should have left the EU by now and would have but for their bickering and refusal to respect the country's wishes as expressed in the referendum.

And relax....

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Poll needs to have 'None of the above' added.

Turned out to vote. Spoiled my ballot paper by putting a big line through it and writing across it that Westminster MPs should be billed personally for the expense of the elections. We should have left the EU by now and would have but for their bickering and refusal to respect the country's wishes as expressed in the referendum.

And relax....
According to some of the less cerebral on here, you will now be classed as wanting to Remain, not having explicitly voted Leave.
No, nor me.

Voted Brexit, didn't mean to but got confused by the arrow!,