European Elections, which way did you vote?

Who did you vote for?

• Change UK

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Conservative

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Green

• Labour

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • The Brexit Party

Votes: 130 87.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Independent

• Total voters
And keep farmers really happy as they don even try to pay the minimum wage.
That's outrageous. They all pay the full minimum wage. The fact that a significant chunk is deducted for the high quality sleeping shed that workers have to bunk in is just coincidence.

That's outrageous. They all pay the full minimum wage. The fact that a significant chunk is deducted for the high quality sleeping shed that workers have to bunk in is just coincidence.
On pallets and enough straw to keep a pig warm. However I understand G4S are going to take over organising sleeping accommodations for all new ‘slave’ migrant labour recruited for post Brexit labour, they are as we speak doing surveying of all bridges and railway arches across the country as we post.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
On pallets and enough straw to keep a pig warm. However I understand G4S are going to take over organising sleeping accommodations for all new ‘slave’ migrant labour recruited for post Brexit labour, they are as we speak doing surveying of all bridges and railway arches across the country as we post.
Let me think. If they don't like it

Even though there are some votes not yet posted in this Thread poll, it is interesting to note that at 86.6% today, this is an increase in pro - Leave over the Referendum poll , nearly three years ago.
Also, the votes for UKIP have gone from massive majority to virtually non-existant, which clearly demonstrates a dislike of racism in Brexit supporters.
True about UKIP. They've imploded, why on Earth they felt the need to have anything to do with the England First twerps is anyone's guess but that ******** with the mental age of six who thinks it's witty repartee to talk about whether he would, or would not, rape an MP, is beyond the pale. I don't know what he's trying to achieve but if it's widespread ridicule of himself and blowing the last vestiges of his party's credibility to tatters, then he has gone some way to achieving that.

Latest YouGov poll just in (or is it just out - only MPs are clever enough to know this)

BREX: 34% (+4)
LAB: 16% (-5)
LDEM: 15% (+5)
GRN: 11% (+2)
CON: 10% (-3)
CHUK: 5% (-4)

My constituency is SE England, so 10 seats - were the above to be the outcome, AIUI the seats would be ...

BREXIT .... 34
BREXIT .... 17
LAB ..... .... 16
LIBDEM ... 15
BREXIT .... 11.33
GRN ..... .... 11
CON ..... .... 10
BREXIT .... 8.5
LAB ..... .... 8
LIBDEM ... 7.5

Allocation is % divided by ( 1 + seats already won).

Same applies to any no of seats, so if only 6 there'll be no Conservative.

Seats in England only, based on above. Yeah, I know, regional variations and all that!

5 - East Midlands BP3 LAB LDEM
7 - East of England BP3 LAB LDEM GRN CON
8 - London BP4 LAB LDEM GRN CON
3 - N.E. England BP2 LAB
8 - N.W. England BP4 LAB LDEM GRN CON
10 - S.E. England BP4 LAB2 LDEM2 GRN CON
6 - S.W England BP3 LAB LDEM GRN
7 - W. Midlands BP3 LAB LDEM GRN CON
6 - Yorks Humber BP3 LAB LDEM GRN

TBP .... 29 ..... (+29)
LAB .... 10 ..... ( -7 )
LDEM .. 9 ..... ( +8 )
GRN ..... 7 ..... ( +4 )
CON ..... 5 ..... ( -12 )
UKIP ..... 0 ..... (-22)

gains & losses from last election.

Meanwhile in Germany the pre-election posters are beginning to appear. This morning a VW rolled up outside my flat and out climbed to blokes dressed in black with no 1 haircuts, then I saw the poster they wanted to display:
"Asyl lobby, terror helfer.
NPD".
I'm wondering how long it will be before someone either defaces it or simply rips it down.

Brexit Party has my vote

Politicians - They lie to you: The EU Army Clegg denied @21m 20m

@50m 55s "Soubry has changed her name to Sour Face"; Nige reading Arrrse - Sour Puss ?

Voted Brexit.

As an unemployable , thick racist with the IQ of a tangerine, I had no option really. Got my carer to colour in the X for me on my postal vote.

She sent me to bed without biccies and milk for not being woke but it was worth it.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Voted Brexit.

As an unemployable , thick racist with the IQ of a tangerine, I had no option really. Got my carer to colour in the X for me on my postal vote.

She sent me to bed without biccies and milk for not being woke but it was worth it.
You may need to see a doctor mate, please

Welsh opinion poll - 4 seats up for grabs

BREX: 33% (+33)
LAB: 18% (-10)
PC: 16% (+1)
LDEM: 10% (+6)
GRN: 8% (+3)
CON: 7% (-10)
CHUK: 4% (+4)

BREX ... 33
LAB ..... 18
BREX .. 16.5
PC .... .. 16

Nice to see CHUK consistently bottom with no seats. Viva El Soubry !