European Elections 2019

Change UK have started their campaign with a clear message to prospective voters.

Change, Remain, Independent... Umm... :wtf: :scratch:

ChUK.jpg

It seems the more things change the more they remain the same or is it the other way around?

Sourced from @jessicaelgot Tip off from Iain Dale on LBC.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I’ve just watched the PPB for (No) Change UK. What a pile of horse manure. However, at the end, their annoying so-called leader Heidi Allen (anyone told Chukka yet?) challenged Nigel Farage to a live TV debate this Friday, 17th May.
Will he take the bait? I reckon he will hand Ms Allen her arse!
Well she’s certainly plucky or stupid.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I’ve just seen la Soubry on BBC Breakfast. She was wittering in about People’s Vote. I wonder who she thinks voter in the last one. What will her crowd of losers do when they lose the People’s Vote?

She was also wittering in about reforming the EU. Show’s what a total fantasist she is.

Still not sure how that works. Best of three? What happens if leave win again? Do the leavers have to win two referendums in order to Brexit, while the remainers only have to win one?

If remain win will the leavers' calls for another referendum be honoured for a best of three? Somehow I have difficulty seeing that being accepted by the remain camp. Another can of worms is the precedent will have been set that any election will need to be decided on a best of three if it gets as far as a third referendum.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Do
Still not sure how that works. Best of three? What happens if leave win again? Do the leavers have to win two referendums in order to Brexit, while the remainers only have to win one?

If remain win will the leavers' calls for another referendum be honoured for a best of three? Somehow I have difficulty seeing that being accepted by the remain camp. Another can of worms is the precedent will have been set that any election will need to be decided on a best of three if it gets as far as a third referendum.
Remain have to win by a 2/3 majority to overturn a previous referendum?

Well, if the so called Peoples' Vote is now the decider, why not best of three? All the Peoples' Vote seems to be is an attempt to overturn the leave result, meaning the leave camp effectively have to win two referendums (referenda?) in order to leave while the assumption seems to be that the remain camp only need to win one.

Change UK have started their campaign with a clear message to prospective voters.

Change, Remain, Independent... Umm... :wtf: :scratch:

View attachment 392865
It seems the more things change the more they remain the same or is it the other way around?

Sourced from @jessicaelgot Tip off from Iain Dale on LBC.
Bit easier to deliver than the last shit written on a bus though, eh?

Manifestos are out, I see.
IMG_20190516_084501.jpg

Shouldn't she be on a train? Or a bicycle?

Hope it runs on biofuel at least.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Shouldn't she be on a train? Or a bicycle?

Hope it runs on biofuel at least.
Not sure about the way they’re Gender stereotyping that child by dressing zim in a blue shirt. Maybe zie’ll grow up to be. A Tory or join the Armed Forces.