European Elections 2019

So the top jobs are sorted of allocated now aside from just being voted on by the MEP,s but this is just a formality.

We have our new Commission President, one Ursula von der Leyen the German defense minister, who its said has been the worst German Defense Minister since Jesus was a chipys apprentice. Oh and she is under investigation for wrongdoing, ie a total screw up with some financial mishandling.

A win win for the Germans, top seat and shunted a feck up out to pasture.

The inconvenient truth about Ursula von der Leyen

Then we have my favorite French screw up Christine Lagarde as head of the EU Bank, yes she of the IMF where she was paid huge wonga and did not pay any tax on the huge wonga. She to has had issues with negligence, found guilty of it with regard to a 400 Million euro deal, but no penalty was imposed by the court, so of you go young Christine, we all know your a wrongun, but your are wrongun said the French courts.

Christine Lagarde avoids sentence despite guilty verdict in negligence trial

So there we go, makes you proud to be a member of the EU.

Surprise finish, uncertain consequences, in race to choose new EU leaders

Yet more prime reasons why the ‘democratic’ fudging of selected officials into top positions make us even more determined that Britain should leave and stop bankrolling this miserable bunch of conniving and useless bunch of Eurocrats, their rotten policies, and would-be- superstate.

So the top jobs are sorted of allocated now aside from just being voted on by the MEP,s but this is just a formality.

We have our new Commission President, one Ursula von der Leyen the German defense minister, who its said has been the worst German Defense Minister since Jesus was a chipys apprentice. Oh and she is under investigation for wrongdoing, ie a total screw up with some financial mishandling.

A win win for the Germans, top seat and shunted a feck up out to pasture.

The inconvenient truth about Ursula von der Leyen

Then we have my favorite French screw up Christine Lagarde as head of the EU Bank, yes she of the IMF where she was paid huge wonga and did not pay any tax on the huge wonga. She to has had issues with negligence, found guilty of it with regard to a 400 Million euro deal, but no penalty was imposed by the court, so of you go young Christine, we all know your a wrongun, but your are wrongun said the French courts.

Christine Lagarde avoids sentence despite guilty verdict in negligence trial

So there we go, makes you proud to be a member of the EU.

Surprise finish, uncertain consequences, in race to choose new EU leaders
Oh... Oh... But we should stay in the EU to help stop all of the corruption.
The scum are beyond help.
The day that the EU implodes will be amongst the happiest of my life!

Living the dream, I know!

Happened to be channel surfing when Emily Maitlis on Newsnight was interviewing MEP Brian Monteith over the about turn during the EU ‘Anthem’.

In perfect BBC form Maitlis goes all 'attack bitch’ and attempts to interrupt any amswer he gives her. He obviously briefed and ready quite courteously refuses to be ruffled and simply carries on with his reply talking over her attempt to cut him off.

He also refused to be sidelined with her various attempts to deflect him with side issues, and made that quite clear. He answered reasonably every point and criticism she tried to make, and ended up doing an excellent job of showing up the BBC pre EU bias it has consistently shown.

She did not come out well, her interview material seemed poorly researched, he refused to be provoked despite various press reports that he tore into her, or that she pulled him to pieces. He on the contrary, I thought handled it calmly and an appropriate manner.

Only served to re-inforce my belief that the BBC is openly biased, and not worth watching for the sanitised spine bendingly politically correct ‘news’. That the sooner we are out of the EU the better, and that we have at least some UK MEP’s who will work towards that end while representing taxpayer interest in the sh*t load of money we pour into that horrendous, in fighting, financial sink hole...and the majority that want us out of the EU.

Last edited: