European Curling Champions

I am aware that there is an extremely limited audience for this on arrse, but today, Scotland became European Champions in both Women‘s and Men’s Curling. The men’s team skipped by Bruce Mouat won the European Championship without losing a single game in the competition.
The England Women’s team did well in the B Division, finishing fourth, which is a great result for them and very promising for their future.

I am aware that there is an extremely limited audience for this on arrse, but today, Scotland became European Champions in both Women‘s and Men’s Curling. The men’s team skipped by Bruce Mouat won the European Championship without losing a single game in the competition.
The England Women’s team did well in the B Division, finishing fourth, which is a great result for them and very promising for their future.
WTF is curling, is that as in " Curling one out" after a night on the Guinness and curry? o_O

Pétanque sur glace...
Usually i watch...'it', every year but this year, nowt is showing me nowt
Where were the Swededs placed? M/ F ?

Last edited:

Latest Threads