Europe - Sex Pest World Centre Of Excellence

Well you see brains, Whites make up over 90% of the population, so you'd expect all things being equal white nonces to make up 90% of the grooming gangs. But they only just manage to beat the sub continents scatterings despite their overwhelming numerical superiority, you must be so proud.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

IndiaGB

Clanker
Rape in Parliament :blowkiss:

The woman said she had been raped in the office of Defence Minister Linda Reynolds in March 2019 by someone who also worked for Morrison's ruling Liberal party.

She told local media she spoke with the police in early April of that year, but she decided against making a formal complaint amid concerns about her career prospects. Police in the capital confirmed they had spoken to a complainant in April 2019, but she chose not to make a formal complaint.
Scott Morrison said he will order an investigation into workplace culture at Parliament House after the alleged rape of young Liberal staffer Brittany Higgins.

Women get forced in the supreme house of the state and she won't even dare report it. Classical. Best culture, best people committed to rule (unwritten) of law, true champions of women equality.

I am sure unlike Indian subcontinent and other Asian nations, the number of crimes against women are far lower than reported in Europe and European occupied territories.

Women get forced in the supreme house of the state and she won't even dare report it. Classical. Best culture, best people committed to rule (unwritten) of law, true champions of women equality.

I am sure unlike Indian subcontinent and other Asian nations, the number of crimes against women are far lower than reported in Europe and European occupied territories.
Has Australia moved to Europe?

Biggish

Clanker

But I’m not sure the average toddler would know where to report a gang rape?
India is a global laughing stock unfortunately.

Australia / UK/ Europe / America etc etc: Crime reported, condemned by society, investigated, proven, victim supported, justice acted upon, regardless of the high profile of the perpetrator.

India: Honour killings for the victim, by their own family, if they survive the rape and don't report.

"Honour"

Killings

by their own family

for the victim

If
they survive the rape

and don't report.

Last edited:

Chef

LE

I notice that she's still alive to report it to the police and is taken seriously.

Unlike India due to the high death rate amongst victims before they get anywhere near the police>

I notice that she's still alive to report it to the police and is taken seriously.

Unlike India due to the high death rate amongst victims before they get anywhere near the police>
Or get raped again by the police

What is so shocking or earth shattering about politicians selling their soul for money ?

They do it all over the world. Some call it lobbying, others call it corruption.

Unfortunately the British politicians are such a denigrate that nobody would buy them even if they sell themselves for free.

You are right, British politicians have much to learn from the Indian counterparts, they being en-masse corrupt to the core yet still able to successfully prostitute themselves to anyone willing to pay. Out lot are rank amateurs compared.

Maybe "moribund" would be a better word the describe the dilapidated condition of the empire after the war.

Perhaps being a Britisher you should be well versed with the difference between the commonwealth realm and commonwealth of nations.

The later(which India is symbolically a part of) is simply an intergovernmental organization meant for mutual cooperation. India's association is mostly for the games, otherwise we don't give a rat's ass to it.

The former is nothing but simply an association of slaves like Australia ,New Zealand and some reggae singing Caribbean island with a common head of state.

We in India don't entertain a so called "Royal family" living a sybarite life on tax payers money as our rulers. In India one has to fight an election to hold an office of power. Even a poor village boy from a remote village can dream of becoming the head of the state, that's the beauty of the republic.

...buy an office of power.

I thought India and Pakistan were just different names for the same place?
Is Pakistan in India or is it the other way round? Or are they all Im China now?
Take away what you want from that.

I thought India and Pakistan were just different names for the same place?
Is Pakistan in India or is it the other way round? Or are they all Im China now?
Take away what you want from that.
The origin of the name Pakistan is quite interesting. It was coined in 1933 and was formed by utilising the name of the five Northern regions of the British Raj ie, Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, and Baluchistan.

TamH70

MIA
I thought it was because Paki means Pure.
Pakistan = Land of the Pure.
I said exactly that on a thread a while back. I had a lot of people say I was wrong but **** 'em, I was right. ;)

chimera

LE

Best check your world atlas. Did you do geography at school?