Europe riots, all about fuel, honest

Do you ever think they get tired of protesting on their weekends??

Oh wait they are French ffs. 40 hours plus a week is a vile concept not a reality. Moaning strikers....
It's a lot worse today than usual for this time of day. Just seen a cop down as well.

Awol

LE
Personally I don't care what they are rioting/protesting about. They are making Macron uncomfortable and that is good enough for me.

And millions of others apparently.

BIGBIRD101

War Hero
They’re at it again today in Marseille. Quite amusing to watch one protester get clattered to the deck with a riot shield.

I’m think that the temperature could either cause tempers to fray or persuade people that a cold beer is better than waving a placard

Nobody throws a riot in the winter, snowballs are sh-it substitutes for bricks and petrol bombs.
The temperature caused the beer consumption which raised the tempers that kicked off the mass fisticuffs (placards, grammatically correct or otherwise, optional), in my experience.

Nobody throws a riot in the winter, snowballs are sh-it substitutes for bricks and petrol bombs.
The temperature caused the beer consumption which raised the tempers that kicked off the mass fisticuffs (placards, grammatically correct or otherwise, optional), in my experience.
What if you made a snowball with a brick inside it?

Nantes today. Cop down.

Latest Threads