Europe riots, all about fuel, honest

The opposite could also happen. If the anarchists/extreme left wing get filmed attacking soldiers it could also destroy much of the support that is left for the Yellow Vests.
What makes you think that the Yellow Vests are a crew of anarchists and lefties? Oh, that would be the MSM.

What makes you think that the Yellow Vests are a crew of anarchists and lefties? Oh, that would be the MSM.
I didn't say the Yellow Vests as a group were. But most of those involved in the violence and vandalism are.

And you have proof of this, from where?
There are the statements from both the Police and the Yellow Vest protest organisers that the anarchists were responsible for the violence last weekend.

French govt admits security 'flaws' in Yellow Vest riots

The violence last weekend was mainly conducted by people using the tactics that anarchists/extreme left wing have been using for decades, the targets they attacked are the ones that anarchists/extreme left wing have been attacking for decades and they put anarchist graffiti on a lot of those targets. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

1553264738140.png

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
There are the statements from both the Police and the Yellow Vest protest organisers that the anarchists were responsible for the violence last weekend.

French govt admits security 'flaws' in Yellow Vest riots

The violence last weekend was mainly conducted by people using the tactics that anarchists/extreme left wing have been using for decades, the targets they attacked are the ones that anarchists/extreme left wing have been attacking for decades and they put anarchist graffiti on a lot of those targets. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

View attachment 383783
Catchy slogan! (for the non French speakers - Paris burns)

At 8 am the gillet Jaunes are the average Joe protesting

In the afternoon when the fuckwittery starts theres a good mix of far right and far left tossers causing trouble
The bulk of destruction of businesses and other peoples property however is the far left.

Or if you believe social media its secret government agent provocateurs trying to get the left in trouble

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
I like the way that Macron casually tells PMTM how to run certain things in her Parliament: Bloody Audacity!

WTF did I just watch!

Jesus wept...All that is need is an innocent citizen being stabbed and overlooked in the background...a la London

"Iss all about protektin da guvament investment innit"

WTF did I just watch!

Jesus wept...All that is need is an innocent citizen being stabbed and overlooked in the background...a la London

"Iss all about protektin da guvament investment innit"
It's a police state, another one of the 'benefits' of being in the EU

Today

Latest Threads