Europe riots, all about fuel, honest

This weekend in London (and no doubt other places around the UK.
A possible contender for the EM thread, or simply an indication of the level of intelligence in the UK's Yellow Vests?:D

'In an attempt to imitate the “yellow vest” protests which have swept across France, hundreds of people put on high-visibility jackets and marched against government cuts in central London. But, as a bungled flier reportedly distributed by the British "yellow vests" displays, some of the things they stand for might not be so popular.

'A leaflet, titled “UK YELLOW VESTS AND WHAT WE STAND FOR” begins with calls for “justice for our boys” and Brexit. But things quickly take a bizarre turn when the list says that the group stand for child abuse and suicide. Given out near Downing Street, the flier also lists “deaths in custody, pensioners living in poverty, rape and murder of our children, fake news and corrupt government” as things the group stand for, rather than against.'

UK 'yellow vest' protesters say they stand for child abuse and rape in bungled flier

A possible contender for the EM thread, or simply an indication of the level of intelligence in the UK's Yellow Vests?:D

'In an attempt to imitate the “yellow vest” protests which have swept across France, hundreds of people put on high-visibility jackets and marched against government cuts in central London. But, as a bungled flier reportedly distributed by the British "yellow vests" displays, some of the things they stand for might not be so popular.

'A leaflet, titled “UK YELLOW VESTS AND WHAT WE STAND FOR” begins with calls for “justice for our boys” and Brexit. But things quickly take a bizarre turn when the list says that the group stand for child abuse and suicide. Given out near Downing Street, the flier also lists “deaths in custody, pensioners living in poverty, rape and murder of our children, fake news and corrupt government” as things the group stand for, rather than against.'

UK 'yellow vest' protesters say they stand for child abuse and rape in bungled flier
Perhaps they should also rail against sub standard literacy among school leavers. Truly, the Emperor has tentacles everywhere.

No chance they came from that helicopter hovering at that (what ?) altitude.
I'm sure some ex AAC types can correct me though.
More likely from the ground or, as in most urban large public order situations, there are O.P.s on some high buildings and someone wanted a little bit.
Or saw something amiss from up there.
From the height of that helicopter anything coming out of it is going to risk serious injury to people on the ground in a largish crowd.
Or worse.
I can see it happening in some South American countries for sure, but in France with 10 fatalities already in these protests?

There was also this yesterday...

His spending and budget plans have been knocked back for 4 or 5 years, the only way he can get the deficit down is to cut spending further which is a no-no.
I mentioned it before but worth repeating that there are now a lot of similarities between France and Italy, the French GDP to public deficit will be up to 3.4% this coming year, way above what the EU would like from its soon to be second largest member.

Country comparison Italy vs France 2019
Slightly off the wall suggestion for the French, but considering Britain in the 1980s lowered taxes and as a result actually increased tax revenue, could France do the same?

Theres at least one going from right to left and upwards

I could almost believe that they've been fired from the ground and are travelling in an arc and its being misrepresented as from the helicopter
The one going right to left has been thrown back by a rioter. The police unit that fired them can be seen if you follow the track of that thrown one.

No chance they came from that helicopter hovering at that (what ?) altitude.
I'm sure some ex AAC types can correct me though.
More likely from the ground or, as in most urban large public order situations, there are O.P.s on some high buildings and someone wanted a little bit.
Or saw something amiss from up there.
From the height of that helicopter anything coming out of it is going to risk serious injury to people on the ground in a largish crowd.
Or worse.
I can see it happening in some South American countries for sure, but in France with 10 fatalities already in these protests?
9 out of the 10 fatalities are from traffic accidents. The only one directly down to the police is an old lady who died when a CS canister came in through her window.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Outside of Paris and a couple of other cities it is all peaceful.
When I venture into the local town (with its 1x roundabout) it is people I know and recognise, day-time normally the grannies and retired.
Personally speaking I am amazed it is still going in this weather.
Day time TV here is obviously shite too.
I also think it is time for them to knock it on the head, they have won substantial concessions and should call it a draw now.
If Manny goes back on anything they have shown what can happen and can mobilise again.
His spending and budget plans have been knocked back for 4 or 5 years, the only way he can get the deficit down is to cut spending further which is a no-no.
I mentioned it before but worth repeating that there are now a lot of similarities between France and Italy, the French GDP to public deficit will be up to 3.4% this coming year, way above what the EU would like from its soon to be second largest member.

Country comparison Italy vs France 2019
There are a lot of similarities between the financial positions of Italy and France. The difference is the political clout that each country can muster. Italy, not much and backed down from the EU threats: France, plenty and has already told Brussels to foxtrot oscar. These are the inequalities that will finally tear apart the EU.

Nice to see that in Germany a party has declared that it's stated goal is German withdrawal from the EU. Life is getting tougher for the EU Commission, maybe they should firm an army to keep the peasants in their place!

Brexit countdown

Toll blockades at Toulouse

9 out of the 10 fatalities are from traffic accidents. The only one directly down to the police is an old lady who died when a CS canister came in through her window.
No not correct, that one came in through her face as she was shutting her blinds for the evening, and she was 80 years old in her own home.
In an apartment above the ground floor.

The rest are vehicle related, but are still deaths resulting from the demos.
How would the media in the UK report these facts if there were 10 dead in the UK lawfully protesting then?
Ten citizens are now dead, does it matter how they died?
Nobody on either side is going to risk making it 11 dead and standing trial or otherwise in years to come for whatever reason.

1547423752294.png

How would the media in the UK report these facts if there were 10 dead in the UK lawfully protesting then?
Nobody on either side is going to risk making it 11 dead and standing trial or otherwise in years to come for whatever reason.
Have any of the frog protesters died?

No not correct, that one came in through her face as she was shutting her blinds for the evening, and she was 80 years old in her own home.
In an apartment above the ground floor.

If Valerie has that much time to loaf on her ass and protest, she can also get another job. Working in America would kill these soft people. Good lord, when you want the cradle to grave benefits plan it is going to cost a ton of money.

Theres at least one going from right to left and upwards

I could almost believe that they've been fired from the ground and are travelling in an arc and its being misrepresented as from the helicopter
You are right. The parabolic for all of those projectiles is clearly one that starts from the ground.

If Valerie has that much time to loaf on her ass and protest, she can also get another job. Working in America would kill these soft people. Good lord, when you want the cradle to grave benefits plan it is going to cost a ton of money.
It would appear that Valerie is a housewife with two kids at school and protests daytime.
You have housewives in the U.S. don't you, or has Trump had them all rounded up?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ExREME..TECH The NAAFI Bar 4
ExREME..TECH The NAAFI Bar 1
Electromagnetic The Intelligence Cell 6