Europe riots, all about fuel, honest

Rioters wearing hi viz.
Its health and safety gone mad I tell ye...

Gives the cops a good aiming mark,I suppose.
Same reason there weren't any MODS wearing parkers in NI

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
The Fr version of democracy - autocracy tempered by anarchy.

The genuine Gilets Jaunes are everywhere.
In our nearest French town, the protest is peaceful and well organised - the protesters have set up camp on a roundabout outside the local hypermarket, complete with cookhouse (with barbecues etc).
During the last Presidential elections the only campaign posters to be seen were for Marine.
When Paris and Berlin effectively hijacked the Armistice Day parade - every speech from the German delegation ended with "Vive La France. Vive l'Allemagne et Vive l'Europe."
The German speeches went on so long that 11 o'clock rang just as the parade started. In addition somebody, and it wasn't a local politician, decided it would not be 'diplomatic' for the traditional wreath laying at the Monument aux Martyres de la Deportation to take place.
None of this went down well.
M. Le Maire, who learned the art of skullduggery as a tight-head for the local team, made it clear the speech he made had come from Paris.
Right at the end of the formal proceedings (40 mins late), he reminded all that kick-off was at 14.30, 'please be there to support us'.
He made sure the official luncheon was cut short, and the Deutsche delegation was shovelled on to its coaches home by 14.00.
IMG_0905.JPG

No need to worry: Macron has announced he is going to convene an urgent meeting to discuss the riots.

And a significant number of the 400+ scumbags arrested were not in the slightest bit associated with the PKK nor linked at all to the riots around and arson attempts on the Council of Europe and European Court of Human Rights buildings in early November.

Not at all.

No need to worry: Macron has announced he is going to convene an urgent meeting to discuss the riots.

And a significant number of the 400+ scumbags arrested were not in the slightest bit associated with the PKK nor linked at all to the riots around and arson attempts on the Council of Europe and European Court of Human Rights buildings in early November.

Not at all.
Macron has the unfortunate reputation of managing to be away from France when something nasty happens (in Nantes riots in July he was in Nigeria). This time he was at the G20 in Argentina - must have really upset him to hightail it home early to try and sort it out.

This is one of many instances in the world, where the people have lost trust in the establishment way of doing things and are now losing faith entirely in the nation of their birth. I often wonder if that is part of the reason why people like globalists, because its a chance for us to escape as well, to some utopia elsewhere in the world.

Of course anyone who opposes the agenda are called names, but people are hardening up and our own country is a powderkeg just waiting for a primer to trigger something (anyone remember the summer riots).

And apparently an assault rifle was nicked from one of the police / CRS vehicles. Lots of folk injured especially when protestors pulled down iron gate which fell onto them...

Riot police clash with Paris protesters

Albeit it was nice to see CRS latest toys on display at Eurosatory in June.
I remember when the exhibition was just called 'Satory' and was held for the week immediate following Le Salon du Bourget (Paris Air Show).
I used to enjoy Satory as a bit of relaxation after a very hectic fortnight at Le Bourget.

This is one of many instances in the world, where the people have lost trust in the establishment way of doing things and are now losing faith entirely in the nation of their birth. I often wonder if that is part of the reason why people like globalists, because its a chance for us to escape as well, to some utopia elsewhere in the world.

Of course anyone who opposes the agenda are called names, but people are hardening up and our own country is a powderkeg just waiting for a primer to trigger something (anyone remember the summer riots).
No need for concern. A Minister has announced that they want to "open a dialogue" with the extremists who have hijacked the protest.

Wonder how well this translates into French:

I feel for the Frogs. It is $2.73 here for a gallon of E85. It is December what is this crap!
You're being made great again.

Latest Threads