Eurofighter Photos

I've already seen them - Clarkson test drove them on last week's Top Gear.

Am I the only one that thinks it's an ugly looking cnut? Look at those French whiskers at the front and that skirt. And he's got a lob on!

Looks like a French transvestite... :lick:

FlakeShag

Old-Salt
-=TheGeneral=- said:
Am I the only one that thinks it's an ugly looking cnut? Look at those French whiskers at the front and that skirt. And he's got a lob on!

Na, An aircraft made by Saab and plenty more before that has those front arealons (?) and the delta wing is marked in British aircraft history, most famously with the Vulcan Bomber.

tomahawk6 said:
A series of photos of the Eurofighter in flight. I like the first photo it makes a great screen saver. :thumleft:
Screensaver?

This is an Army forum.

If you want a screen saver you should be looking for nice pictures of something like this.

Quack

spike7451

RIP
RIP
asmallbrownduck said:
tomahawk6 said:
A series of photos of the Eurofighter in flight. I like the first photo it makes a great screen saver. :thumleft:
Screensaver?

This is an Army forum.

If you want a screen saver you should be looking for nice pictures of something like this.

Quack
Ohh...You're going straight into the pot for that one!!!

Quack....BANG!!

FlakeShag said:
-=TheGeneral=- said:

Na, An aircraft made by Saab and plenty more before that has those front arealons (?) and the delta wing is marked in British aircraft history, most famously with the Vulcan Bomber.
:shock:

Latest Threads