Euro Wendy ball finals. Will you be watching it?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nope.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Phew, was worried there for a minute. Even so, they used to be below Fourth Division - that's why their ground became a housing estate.
They were then called The Exiles as they played somewhere in England before rising like a Phoenix.

Vindaloo 2,

I have completely stopped watching football and F1 due to this BLM marxist terrorist supporting crap - watching extremely privileged, spoiled, wealthy and vastly over-represented (by % population) footballers/Lewis hamilton claim they were oppressed by the white man has massively angered me and up until they started it I couldn't care less what colour/creed anyone was as long as they were a decent bloke.

Now, I'm starting to see them as dangerous and divisive and my level of trust has been eroded and strained because I feel that, as an average white guy, I'm under attack and being constantly accused of stuff I have not done or even thought of doing. That is the sad reality and you can call me racist, I dont care anymore after 12 months plus and counting of constant attacks on my DNA, culture and history of my country which proudly includes people of every creed and colour and our associated commonwealth countries.

Live and let live is my philosophy but dont get in my face and accuse me of stuff just because I am white and male!

So...eh?....what about the football?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I was just wondering whether or not, in the light of all of this taking a knee bollocks, that we are seeing at football these days, whether the football fans amongst us, be you a season ticket holder and football fanatic, or like myself; just the occassional armchair supporter, will you be tuning in for this year's tournament?
I know that a few of my footy fan mates have stated that they won't be tuning in until all of this bending the knee stuff ends.

Thoughts, opinions please gents.
Screenshot_20210618-093817_Chrome.jpg

Nicked from the LFC site courtesy of MSB.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Where has the phrase WENDY BALL come from is it the Chinese, Korean or Russian interweb. I dont watch or care for soccer but millions of folks do and its not my place to complain.

Where has the phrase WENDY BALL come from is it the Chinese, Korean or Russian interweb. I dont watch or care for soccer but millions of folks do and its not my place to complain.

I think the phrase Wendy Ball comes from those roughy toughy Rugby playing types who don't roll about on the floor like they've been shot every time they get a tap.

Latest Threads