Euro Wendy ball finals. Will you be watching it?

I was just wondering whether or not, in the light of all of this taking a knee bollocks, that we are seeing at football these days, whether the football fans amongst us, be you a season ticket holder and football fanatic, or like myself; just the occassional armchair supporter, will you be tuning in for this year's tournament?
I know that a few of my footy fan mates have stated that they won't be tuning in until all of this bending the knee stuff ends.

Thoughts, opinions please gents.

Errrm, no.

Yes I will cos i likes wendyball. However because I hate all that knee pish I will just turn on at kick off and try and miss that bit.

Yes, every game until the Mrs knees me in the groin.
I understand that Southgate has stated that if England don't reach the semi-finals at least, then he will consider that they haven't done well.
Tbh, I can probably only name one or two players in the squad. Is he being over optimistic, or are England really in with a good chance in this tournament?
Anyone?

I was looking at the odds yesterday and England seem to be second favourites behind France.

Make of that what you will

CC_TA

LE
Every time that fecking advert for the euros comes on, the chanel gets changed.

Isn't it pointless going to the tournament now?

The commentators sounded like our only player got injured the Austria friendly - that's all they went on about.

I was just wondering whether or not, in the light of all of this taking a knee bollocks, that we are seeing at football these days, whether the football fans amongst us, be you a season ticket holder and football fanatic, or like myself; just the occassional armchair supporter, will you be tuning in for this year's tournament?
I know that a few of my footy fan mates have stated that they won't be tuning in until all of this bending the knee stuff ends.

Thoughts, opinions please gents.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts. This taking the knee bollocks has really pissed me off. I haven't bothered watching any football on the telly box since that old pony started.

For some years now my interest in football has been waning, my disinterest growing season by season. The chances are that I won't watch more than a game or two of the whole tournament.

Every time that fecking advert for the euros comes on, the chanel gets changed.

Isn't it pointless going to the tournament now?

The commentators sounded like our only player got injured the Austria friendly - that's all they went on about.
Did you change to chanel number 5 ?

Modern wendyball has forgotten its roots.

Who doesn't yearn for the halcyon days of pushing walls on top of foreigners, trampling your fellow fans or killing them in an inferno after a crafty cig under the stands?

Young lads in the park, jumpers for goalposts, pennies taped between Stanley knife blades?

Marvellous.

Go to the shop
Buy large baguette
Slice baguette down the middle
Butter heavily on both sides (even though I’m lactose intolerant)
Fill baguette with the contents of a two week old full cat litter box
Eat baguette while smashing my bollox with my own feet
I will do this before I watch a football match on the telly.
So that’s a No from me

I understand that it will not afford any opportunity to see Heather Watson's pants.

So, no.
Just so you don't miss out. ;)
4087-2725-2.43895141.jpg.gallery.jpg

D

Deleted 15400

I would rather eviscerate myself with a blunt spoon.

Bunch of overpaid, thick, virtue signalling fcuktards hoofing a bag of wind around, whilst feigning injury akin to being taken out by a sniper whenever tackled.

Utter cnuts, the lot of them.

It's a no from me

RTU'd

LE
No.

I only watch Wimbledon to see the ladies knickers on show if the truth is told.
The way they grunt is pleasurable it seems.

However the cricket is played by gentleman.

I understand that Southgate has stated that if England don't reach the semi-finals at least, then he will consider that they haven't done well.
Tbh, I can probably only name one or two players in the squad. Is he being over optimistic, or are England really in with a good chance in this tournament?
Anyone?
On paper we have an excellent squad and should be right up there. Off paper, Southgate is manager and he is as effective as a chocolate teapot and as motivational as a three week old scotch egg.

Some of the players might be sulking over the whole BLM booing thing too, which won't help.