euro final

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I cant stand the tribal gathering that is supposedly the nations game.

I am bemused as to why the fcuk they are showing something called the the euro 2012 final on bbc1 AND itv1 I mean WTF FFS.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought they are supposed to show sean bean or something to keep the wimmin happy.

One of the girls who serves in my local but £2.50 bet on Spain to win 4-0. She got 50/1 odds, not a bad little flutter fcuking herself that she didn't put on more money.

I cant stand the tribal gathering that is supposedly the nations game.

I am bemused as to why the fcuk they are showing something called the the euro 2012 final on bbc1 AND itv1 I mean WTF FFS.
It could be worse, instead of showing the national game they could be showing that secondary sport wher the chaps carry aids (secret blood capsules) onto the pitch to allow themselves to cheat in a premeditated way ^~

More of a public execution than a football match, so i turned over the channel at 50 minutes, as the result was a foregone conclusion. Very much enjoyed Richard the 2nd on the BBC I player. Highly recommended, unlike that farce of a game!!!!

More of a public execution than a football match, so i turned over the channel at 50 minutes, as the result was a foregone conclusion. Very much enjoyed Richard the 2nd on the BBC I player. Highly recommended, unlike that farce of a game!!!!
We stayed to the bitter end but on the plus side we got to see lots of Italians sobbing