Eurabia nonsense dissected

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Rumpelstiltskin, Nov 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For anyone who's spent any time in the Current Affairs forum recently, there's a good FT article here: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/2ba1c9c0-8f31-11dc-87ee-0000779fd2ac.html?nclick_check=1

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Not sure what to make of that, though perhaps it seems a little less objective and more inflammatory than 'A Clash of Civilisations' by that chap Kissinger.

3. A famous European Iman stated that Europe could become the much craved after Caliphate (by many extremists)within 50 years, without the spilling of blood - due to the current climate of migration. At the end of the day, even if I convert I have no chance of ruling my household, the wife would not allow it.

4. Er... wah? :D

Edited to add bolding and say that this is a cracking article, although I'm surprised that it gives the impression that Bat Ye'or is so obscure, and that it doesn't mention Bernard Lewis...

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Possibly. Ether that or a spike in the normal debating works to get people outraged and frothing at the mouth.

As for invasion by immigration or out-breeding, who banned contraception again, oh . . . 8O