eUK Under Threat! Help with eWWIII

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by gramt108, Jul 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. eRepublik is a virtual world just like our own, but since it begun has allowed users to shape countries economies, foreign affairs, borders and declare war.

Currently WWIII is waging, PEACE forces (Hungary, France, Indonesia, Russia, Iran, Brazil and the United Kingdom) have launched an assualt on USA and Canada.

The eUK has a small population and we are struggling to compete so all citizens are trying to recruit more English players to the game to help our economy and military. The game needs no more than 5 minutes of your time a day. But should you wish to play more you can start a company or become a politician etc etc.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/gramit108 If you sign up under this we will both receive 5 valuable gold (which are worth real money) when you reach level 6 after a few days helping us a lot. Also when you reach level 6 you can join the eNavy or eRoyal Guard and help us out in the war.

Thanks for your help and time.

gramit

2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

So you get loads of referral gold and points out of this then?

3. I wonder C_D , I wonder...

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Yes, that was indeed sarcasm on my part.

But a worthwhile 1st thread?

5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

If it's his only thread, I doubt he cares.

6. Gold on both parts. Even signing up without referral link good for the eUK, but with the link that makes 10 more gold added to the value of the eUK economy :D

Im not in the army, am raf, well still in process of getting in. Just thought other people from forces would like to defend UK online too.

7. Just tried it today, it's (kind of) like Mafia Wars on Facebook, from what I can see. But a lot more developed, and rather more polished.

Quite fun.

8. ...and you think that is a recommendation? :roll:

Litotes