Euan Murray and his faith

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by buttonsin3s, Dec 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

IIRC He's only recently been reborn after a serious rugby injury a wee while back. Thus previous playing on a Sunday is before his current strong beliefs.

Did not Jason Robinson not play on Sundays for a while?
  2. Yes and Yes.

My point is, I hope he keeps his beliefs when Northamton need him. I am not trying to shoot the guy down in flames, I wish him all the best (especially when he is playing for Scotland). I was just bringing it to the attention of others.
  3. Met him a good few times at the Gardens and signed him up at my gym. Real nice guy, same can be said of most of the Saints squad. Always time for the fans and a chat over a brew. Same unfortunately could not be said about Northampton Town FC, For a team at the bottom of the tin pot fcuk all league they dont half have a chip on their shoulders.

Good on you Euan. Tiny and Dylan will just have to smash the opposition pack on a sabbath without you!
  4. Not sure about Jason Robinson but Michael Jones the All Black never ever played on a Sunday and managed a successful career.