EU - Whither or wither the European Union

Apparently the European Union (aka - EU-SSR's Brussels Politburo) and the United Nations have signed a declaration to criminalize criticism of immigration or anything to do with the EU's immigration policies as a 'hate crime'.

"The United Nations Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration seeks to make immigration a universal human right. MEP Marcel de Graaff said:
Good luck getting the USA to agree with that :)

Now, now. You know that the eu is a very good institution and does so much good in the world. Like winning the cold war.

and ending Genghis Khan's reign.
Yes - the EU's 'Truth & Correct Thought' Commission will rewrite European History and claim to have wone the Franco-Prussian War in the 1860s, the First Great European Civil War 1914 to 1918, the Second Great European Civil War 1939 to 1945, the Fall of Soviet Communisms and causing he Berlin Wall to be demolished. Won the Great Korean War in he 1950s, also the Vietnam War in the 1960s..... und so weiter as Jean-Claude Bonkers staggers around the corridors and alleyways of Brussels babbling to himself just how wonder and full he is...... of liquid backbone.o_O:rolleyes::party::toilet:

Apparently the European Union (aka - EU-SSR's Brussels Politburo) and the United Nations have signed a declaration to criminalize criticism of immigration or anything to do with the EU's immigration policies as a 'hate crime'.

"The United Nations Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration seeks to make immigration a universal human right. MEP Marcel de Graaff said: “I would like to say some words on the global compact on migration. On the 10th and 11th of December there will be an international congress in Marrakesh Morocco. The participating countries are set to sign this agreement and although this joint agreement is not binding it is still meant to be the legal framework on which the participating countries commit themselves to build new legislation. " (Sunday Express 02 Dec 2018 8)

Perhaps this the thin edge of the wedge, will this be followed, allegedly with other legalities such as criticising the EU, MEPS, or policies and institutions and making this a 'Hate Crime' also?. Perhaps it will/could lead to the formation of a Pan European 'Stazi' or Secret Police to be followed with 're-education camps' for dissidents. Nothing would be surprising about the EU, but hopefully, it has already sown the seeds of its own demise, like an old piss stained mattress coming apart at the seams in time.

My bold. it already has a policy of coercing anyone who works or has worked there, to desist on pain of losing job and/or pension. Lord Mandelson must remain loyal to EU to guarantee pension
snip "However, European Union rules show that if he speaks out against Europe as a former Commissioner he could be stripped of his pension altogether.
Documents seen by campaigners show that Lord Mandelson and other Commissioners have to abide by certain obligations "both during and after their term of office".
One of these obligations as a staff member of the Commission is to maintain a "duty of loyalty to the Communities".

and this where to speak the truth or question the EU will get you fired. Sacked EU whistleblower loses claim
snip "A Brussels whistleblower sacked for alleging that EU book-keeping was riddled with "slush funds and fraud" vowed to fight on after she lost her battle against wrongful dismissal.
Mrs Andreasen was fired in 2005 by her then boss Neil Kinnock for going public three years earlier with revelations of a £130 million discrepancy between two sets of EU accounts"

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Which says something personal (but unsurprising) about Neil Kinnock.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
The working class gratefully rewards its representatives.

The mists are clearing. Arch Remainer PMTM has remained stubbornly unmoving with her 'In Name Only’ Brexit deal because she has been waiting for... This

Any compromise that may have led to an acceptable deal had to be avoided at all costs just in case she ended up offering something acceptable to Parliament. The duplicitous cow clearly wanted her 'deal'... the deal that nobody but nobody voted for in the Leave/Remain, to be convincingly unacceptable.

After Cameron and May, I will be nominating Mr Milošević for our next Premier. Mr Milošević is my dog. He would almost certainly be a less damaging PM than the last two.

The mists are clearing. Arch Remainer PMTM has remained stubbornly unmoving with her 'In Name Only’ Brexit deal because she has been waiting for... This

Any compromise that may have led to an acceptable deal had to be avoided at all costs just in case she ended up offering something acceptable to Parliament. The duplicitous cow clearly wanted her 'deal'... the deal that nobody but nobody voted for in the Leave/Remain, to be convincingly unacceptable.

After Cameron and May, I will be nominating Mr Milošević for our next Premier. Mr Milošević is my dog. He would almost certainly be a less damaging PM than the last two.
It may be that it is possible for the UK to cancel Brexit without needing the EU to sanction it, but can anyone seriously think it would be a General Election vote winner? Even Labour (Keir Starmer) isn't that thick.

It may be that it is possible for the UK to cancel Brexit without needing the EU to sanction it, but can anyone seriously think it would be a General Election vote winner? Even Labour (Keir Starmer) isn't that thick.
PMTM's Brexit In Name Only or cancelled Brexit... neither are general election winners for the Conservative Party. Labour really just need to sit back and await the sliver salver of election victory.

I personally believe that May is so entrenched in 'remain at any cost even if only as an associate member state', she believes her strategy, if successful is worth a few years as a back bencher - I can't see her holding on to the leadership - on the opposition benches. Of course, she could choose to do a Cameron / Osbourne and spinelessly quit politics - her work done as it were).

Last edited:
PMTM's Brexit In Name Only or cancelled Brexit... neither are general election winners for the Conservative Party. Labour really just need to sit back and await the sliver salver of election victory.

I personally believe that May is so entrenched in 'remain at any cost even if only as an associate member state', she believes her strategy, if successful is worth a few years as a back bencher - I can't see her holding on to the leadership - on the opposition benches. Of course, she could choose to do a Cameron / Osbourne and spinelessly quit politics - her work done as it were).
She forgets that it doesn't require an election to depose her, and considering both remainers and brexiters in the Conservative party don't like her deal she isn't out of the woods yet

After all it's a hard sell to Joe Public, here's my deal on paper we leave the EU but I've negotiated this great deal where we pay them £39 billion, lose more sovereignty to the EU, lose Northern Island, and if we really want to leave the EU we can't leave without their permission rather than the current position where we can say up yours Junker and just walk away

...here's my deal on paper we leave the EU but I've negotiated this great deal where we pay them £39 billion, lose more sovereignty to the EU, lose Northern Island, and if we really want to leave the EU we can't leave without their permission rather than the current position where we can say up yours Junker and just walk away
Sounds like a good deal... I'll have two please but I'll expect free delivery to be thrown in.

Obviously largely ignored by the lunatic press but this is a significant development for the EU, and indeed Japan.

This deal covers 1/3 of the world's GDP

I cannot see the Japanese car companies sticking around for long in the UK post brexit once we flounce out into isolation.

EU parliament approves Japan trade deal, dubbed world's largest | The Japan Times

The European Parliament on Wednesday approved an accord with Japan that has been dubbed the world’s biggest trade deal, covering economies that represent a third of global GDP.

The agreement will go into effect in February, and has been celebrated as a victory for Europe as a free trade champion in the face of U.S. President Donald Trump’s protectionism and the U.K.’s decision to leave the EU.

The agreement will go into effect in February, and has been celebrated as a victory for Europe as a free trade champion in the face of U.S. President Donald Trump’s protectionism and the U.K.’s decision to leave the EU.
Celebrated in the face of the UK decision to leave the EU my arrse.

From the very same article:

"But, ironically, some EU leaders see the wide-ranging deal they have agreed with far-off Japan as a possible model for future commercial relations with the United Kingdom, once it formally quits the bloc.

“Everything is uncertain with the United Kingdom for the moment, but one day or another we’ll have to negotiate something,” Malmstrom said, predicting that a U.K. deal would “go even further” than Japan’s."

#DespiteBrexitupyourseu