EU warns of pretty blonde spies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Red_Troop, Feb 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Valerie Rampi, eh?

[​IMG]

So she wants to purge the EU of "pretty trainee(s) with long legs and blonde hair"? Maybe a bit of lippy and a new hairdo would be a better idea.

2. I reckon they're more interested in keeping a lid on all the sly financial flankers they're constantly pulling. It's not so much spies they're worried about as potential whistle-blowers.

MsG

3. As this is the NAAFI, I can categorically state that any pretty, blonde spies are more than welcome to pump me for information on the EU. :D

Litotes

4. I have a bag full of secrets which needs emptying

5. If Thailand want to know some of the working parts of the SA80 i can still remember a couple. You can send some women to seduce the secrets out of me, well they don't even have to be real women nudge nudge wink wink

6. It will take many, many pretty blonde spies months to get any information out of this callsign.

Please, please try! 8)

7. We'll doubtless need to organise a counter-espionage operation to feed them false information through their honey-trap.

Where, oh where, will we ever find the volunteers?

8. I can feel another MATT coming on :wink:

9. A pearl necklace would suit her :twisted:

10. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

If any redhead spies wanna extract information from me... go on make my day.

11. I'll say fecking anything for a few pints of beer and a hand shandy. Bring 'em on i say.

12. 8) Honey traps were all the rage in Soltau, Celle even heard of some cases in Fallingbostel, was different in Fally with all those gay 7th armoured chappies shagging each other 8O ,But that was 60.s soldiering where all ranks were allowed to use the Naafi :p and Quick train was not just a schnell zug :giggle:

13. Can I volunteer my ex-wife for counter-espionage duties. Send her to Helmand she nag the Taliban into submission.