EU set to Ban powerful vacuum cleaners.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
What is this "Hoover" thing you speak of?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My opinion on this report is that it shows that the Telegraph is working hard to take over the outrage role from the Daily Mail.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I sold my hoover last week.

Well it was just collecting dust.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I've just discovered that the thing that I hang my coat on is a Kirby. It's got gears and lights and everything on it.

I might get an extension cable and use it like a Segway. Do you think it'd take my weight?

My opinion on this report is that it shows that the Telegraph is working hard to take over the outrage role from the Daily Mail.

Not even close they could have done better than that, for example:

EU ban promotes fleas and lice!
The lack of high powered Hoovers banned by EU regulation means that it will be harder to obtain a hoover that can pick up animal hair, such as dogs or cats. Meaning thousands of homes will have a steady build up of fur which will allow fleas to breed. Equally the lack of suction will fail to risk leaving other pests such as dust mites crawling around in your carpet.

alib

LE
Not even close they could have done better than that, for example:

EU ban promotes fleas and lice!
The lack of high powered Hoovers banned by EU regulation means that it will be harder to obtain a hoover that can pick up animal hair, such as dogs or cats. Meaning thousands of homes will have a steady build up of fur which will allow fleas to breed. Equally the lack of suction will fail to risk leaving other pests such as dust mites crawling around in your carpet.
... and werewolves.

Tunnels

War Hero
Bit like those water saving toilets; you know, the ones you have to flush at least four times to shift the average chocolate log.

Worked on a hospital demolition job a while back and all the crappers were being treated with kid gloves. A second hand Armitage Titan Flush is worth a bob or two on the used market apparently.

alib

LE
This thread could make ARRSE a serious rival to Mumsnet.

Are these the semi auto vacuums or bolt action ...Ban them all ....too many innocent lives are destroyed by crazies going on the rampage with a Vacumm !

We pay how much for these muppets to make stupid rules?

We have enough idiots in charge in UK without importing stupid ideasfrom the EU

Latest Threads