EU Referendum

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Taffnp, Jan 17, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. No

46 vote(s)
    70.8%
  3. Yes but Dave should renegotiate a better deal

13 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Who cares

1 vote(s)
    1.5%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tomorrow the PM will give his pitch for better terms from the EU for the inclusion of the UK. He has stated that if he wins the next election, he would hold a referendum on the UK remaining in the EU. I just wondered if there were a referendum how would people vote.

I believe that we should remain in the EU, otherwise we will become isolated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The only question is, better terms for who?
    Him and the other political pigs with one eye on an EU trough post Westminster, or the country as a whole?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Too late for Dave and co.

4. No he won't;

BBC News - Algeria crisis: Warnings of 'multiple UK casualties'

5. I think staying in would isolate us from the rest of the world eventually..a province in an inward looking, marxist bloc, building wartburgs, and queuing up for sausage and black bread.

6. No speech from Dave tomorrow, somebody stole the limelight.

7. I voted no, we can save approx £53 million a day by getting out of the EUSSR!!

STILTS

• Like Like x 1
  8. Indeed...

Instead of looking out, we seem hellbent on locking ourselves into a declining inward looking block that is busily depopulating itself and spending itself into penury with ever more expensive quasi marxist fantasy projects.

9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

oh no he won't he's managed to find an excuse to get out of it cos he cant trust cleggy in cobra meetings. the speech will now be made after the next by election

10. Mr Cameron is distictly lacking in moral fibre

11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

well he is a professional politician. not sure what lamont made of him when he was an advisor.

12. A renogotiated repatriation of certain 'powers' back to London on certain issues won't happen. Mr Dave , Mr Willy Vague and advisors will be 'P*ssing in the Political Wind'. The other EU-SSR land's members won't allow it. It gets curiouser and curiouser that all the leading lights in Brussels such as 'President Rumpuy-Pumpy (Mr Van Rumpledfourskins), 'President' Barosso, the Cypriate Geezer who is taking ofver one of the 'Presidencies' are all good Komrades, Communists and Marxists. Even Baroness Ashton High Pooh Bah of Eurine land, is a good Marxist. Was Treasurer of CND for many eyars, so has never had a proper job, nor worked by the sweat of her own brow.

So is the New Liberal Elite in the EU-SSR land the 'New Communist Komrades' to replace the Old Soviets and Warsaw Pact States??

13. "Cypriate" geezer, President Catastophates has just handed over presidency to Oirland but don't let that minor detail stop the rants!