EU Head Sheds

I wonder if the remainiacs are going to demand a people's vote on who gets to be EU president

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
EU elite playing "Pass the democracy parcel" - none of them want to end up with it!

It says a lot about the EU that all the candidates are unknowns. What country would elect somebody as president when nobody had ever heard anything about him before the election?

It was said on the radio today that Varadkar might be in with a shout as a compromise young leader. All that arse sniffing may have paid off for him!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I wonder if the remainiacs are going to demand a people's vote on who gets to be EU president
Will that be before or after we vote on our new PM?

Ah now I understand.

In Brussels ATM and its traffic chaos.

Whole EU Quarter is behind concrete barriers, Police everywhere, roads and junctions closed. Many blue light processions: outriders followed by 2x black Mercs, a people carrier and two more bikes.

Complete circus
Unpossible! Such things are not needed in the EU Rainbow Nirvana: mutti said so.

From your link:
"I note with certain amusement that it is not easy to replace me," Mr Juncker told journalists at a press conference.
Nobody wants to deal with clearing his office of the European wine lake equivalent of empty wine bottles.... and replacing all the piss stained office furniture and carpets, the incontinent incompetent President that he is...

From the morning news I see that the EU still can't get its act together, candidates are popping up, disappearing and reappearing. It's almost like whack a mole. At least in other organised crime groups the losers would be floating in the nearest river.