Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ethnic Minorities & Women At Dunkirk

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I don't dispute that. Certainly the tin trade was flourishing from very early times. I was making the point that this was probably a seasonal trade for Mediterranean vessels because of the dangers and difficulties. Lief Ericson reached America in about 1010 but there wasn't much trade between America and Europe for the next 500 years!

With regard to the tin trade, Cornish Tin was transported by ship to Britanny (Morlaix for example) and then by pack horse or cart across France to Marseilles.

Time for an update I think.

Just to show how far things have fallen a US university now asks students in their Theology class to write about gender criticism and feminism regarding images of Christ. Apparently the spear is a sign of emasculation and gender is a social construct.

Wtf this bullshyt has to do with Theology is anyone's guess. It's identity politics in the classroom.

Jordan Peterson et al has made it quite clear that this is happening and that it's a load of crap. I don't think anyone could possibly deny that nowadays there is a massive agenda within the education system and especially the humanities.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Time for an update I think.

Just to show how far things have fallen a US university now asks students in their Theology class to write about gender criticism and feminism regarding images of Christ. Apparently the spear is a sign of emasculation and gender is a social construct.

Wtf this bullshyt has to do with Theology is anyone's guess. It's identity politics in the classroom.

Jordan Peterson et al has made it quite clear that this is happening and that it's a load of crap. I don't think anyone could possibly deny that nowadays there is a massive agenda within the education system and especially the humanities.
Theology is a made up nonsense; it’s hardly surprising that it’s practitioners are prone to other fads and fantasies.

Don't tell him pike...
Halberd a bit of respect.
Yari skating on thin ice
That's a partizan remark
Was it planned or spontoonius
send them the bill
don't all pilum in...

f*ck it... can't think of one with naginata...
We'll nae gah inta that then.

I'm not surprised. If you saw a Roman carrying one, it was generally a sign that you were about to be emasculated.
1603965715892.png
Et non amant eam...

Latest Threads