Eternity Ring

Quick question. How much am I supposed to spend on an eternity ring? Engagement rings follow a rule of thumb, but I can't find anything similar on eternity rings.

erm....as much as you can comfortably afford would be a good rule of finger (see what I did there?)

It's a grand for every other bird you knock off while your together.

Tell her that and stick to under £999

That one cost me the most. By that point, we were earning well. Got engaged young and therefore the engagement ring was all we could afford, and was probably about £50 from Argos. It was a token more than anything. Wedding rings were plain for both of us, so this was the first chance for some decent bling on her hand.

WTF is an eternity ring?

WTF is an eternity ring?
Generally a gift for the missus post-childbirth to make up for the fact she's ripped arse to breakfast and that her foof is ruined forever.

Doesn't matter how much you pay for it mate, if you're married you're paying for it for enternity anyway

Don't go too mad, she'll only expect more. My missus wants diamond earrings and diamond this and that for Christmas - I'm going to buy her a pack of cards and a diamond studded chain to the sink!

An eternity ring usually is more expensive ,not only because several years will have passed since you bought the engagement ring. If you can , suggest a channel set ring rather than the full eternity ring. The diamonds on the underside of a full eternity ring are prone to being battered about and falling out. As to cost it should be what you can afford without going in to debt.

I got my wife a real brahmer. Tell you what, give us 3k and I'll cut it off her finger for you

Having found what one is, my suggestion is not to get one. An engagement ring and wedding ring is more then enough. However, of you must persist in wasting money, I did see one for 199, which seems fair

2andabit k, oh and a box of those white donuts with jam in that you get from the PX in boxes of 10, the ones with powdered sugar on, and a quick razz around on a grifter with playing card pegged to the spokes for authentic motorbike sounds.
A snip, literally (with pruning shears)

Quick question. How much am I supposed to spend on an eternity ring? Engagement rings follow a rule of thumb, but I can't find anything similar on eternity rings.
nothing. its a load of bollocks, just like valentines day. explain this to her, chuck her some dairy milk and she'll be made up.