• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

"ET Phone Home..."

Right people.

Off to Boxhead Land again and don't fancy paying through the nose to use the mobile when calling she that moans.

What's the best way to make phonecalls on the cheap?

elovabloke

ADC
StabTiffy2B said:
Right people.

Off to Boxhead Land again and don't fancy paying through the nose to use the mobile when calling she that moans.

What's the best way to make phonecalls on the cheap?
I know use Skype Free Download when I ring abroad and near my PC with a broadband connection. Needs same both ends mind - unless you want to pay.

You can buy phone-cards, normally from stalls in and around the main train stations and in some newsagents. You dial a local number, key in the codes and presto, international calls at local rates plus the cost of the phone-card.

find the telemechs on your camp , buy them a slab and ask them what the telecoms engineer number is, then just use it from any office phone to ring home for free.

this used to work for me ten years ago, but hey things are no doubt different now.

Latest Threads