Essex and Kent highest proportion of pupils with learning problems

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Kent police agree with NUT proposal that Essex kids get more remedial assistance with learning than Kent firemen believe .??

I should think,one of the reasons is,both of these counties are used as overspill areas for London councils,and also dumping grounds for Kids in care,been happening for decades.

I'm not saying that's the main reason just,one of the contributing factors.

That said,the reason one Grammar School near Tonbridge,is expanding it's campus,is because the good people of Surrey,seem to think it's a good school,and bus their kids over the border into Kent! :)

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Essex also includes a large part of what people think of as East London, so there's a lot of very poor people and very poor people are generally less clever than richer people. But the county does have some of the best performing grammar schools in the country as well, so I like to think it evens out.

Essex also includes a large part of what people think of as East London, so there's a lot of very poor people and very poor people are generally less clever than richer people. But the county does have some of the best performing grammar schools in the country as well, so I like to think it evens out.
Most of the country don't have grammer schools any more, Kent is about 25 years behind the rest of the UK in most things. Dress sense and haircuts are just two I could mention.

This report also leaves out the amount of pupils with English as an Additional Language. It's also a dumping ground for France's unwanted immigrants so most class rooms sound like a premier league dressing room.

I should think,one of the reasons is,both of these counties are used as overspill areas for London councils,and also dumping grounds for Kids in care,been happening for decades.

I'm not saying that's the main reason just,one of the contributing factors.

That said,the reason one Grammar School near Tonbridge,is expanding it's campus,is because the good people of Surrey,seem to think it's a good school,and bus their kids over the border into Kent! :)
On the subject of education it's good practice to leave a space following use of a comma.

Judd? The reason we are 20 years behind is because the rest of you grockel tossers went mental about 2 decades ago! I mean, Geordie shore, what the bloody hell!!!!!!!!!! Invicta!!!! FREEEEEEDOOOOOM! ;)

Makes a change for the Star to be reporting things like this. Usually they are reporting chip pan fires

Apart from maybe having a high chav/johnny foreigner density, it could also well have a lot of crap teachers riding the funding bandwagon. My youngest was tagged as "challenged" in his reception class because his reading was piss poor. The statementing process threw up a report by an educational psychologist which said that his iq was at the high end of the normal range, not dyslexic or any other identifiable, fashionable tag. He was just a slow starter who had the misfortune to be taught by two lazy bitches sharing a job on 50/50 contracts.
Mind you, he ended up in the RLC so they might have been right.

Most of the country don't have grammer schools any more, Kent is about 25 years behind the rest of the UK in most things. Dress sense and haircuts are just two I could mention.

This report also leaves out the amount of pupils with English as an Additional Language. It's also a dumping ground for France's unwanted immigrants so most class rooms sound like a premier league dressing room.
I'll have you know that my haircut is very up-to-date, thank you very ****ing much. Well, sort of. Plus, my grammar school was one of the best in the country... it spawned the bloke that runs O2 in the UK.

Sure, we're swamped with Kosovans and Serbs (I still demand a gong for 10 years served in Chatham Highstreet!) but by Christ at least we're not as****ed up as those Essex folk!

Kents basically to close to france probably lead from the battle of britan blame crab air.
Or there just inbred weirdos that nobody would notice if they were up north where that sort is normal.
But they are in the south east and expecting to be treated like humans ffs they had coal mines that practically makes them welsh (shudders).

If you'd attended a grammar school you'd have learned to spell properly, therefore my point stands.
I went to a Northen Comp, but even they couldn't beat the dyslexia out of me. Sorry if it ruins your day, but you could just admit that picking up dodgy spelling on the internet does not make a winner. My loser status is unaltered though.

Latest Threads