Essential viewing for Jarrod?

ITV, 1930hrs tonight.
Tom Daley teaches "celebrities" to dive.
I can just see him now quivering with disgust that he wasn't asked to participate.
Sorry J, apparently Tom passed you over for some lesser specimens.

You have my sympathy, I would have loved to see you in your bright white Speedos diving into my pool....

He has a punishing moisturising regime.

Apparently.

Apparently.
Well, let's be honest, that cheap Lidl stuff you have been sending him is crap, isn't it?
I feel for the bloke.

He's a Yarkshireman. Netto is too good for him.

Suppose you could call it that.. Moisturising.

Whilst my brother is busy doing something in the trouser department I would just like to tell you all..................................................................................................................COCKS!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think you'll find that J is on the continent this weekend and may well miss this.

PersonLly I don't think there is a sac young enough for the raging quim. And maybe if jarrod is not balls deep in a twelve year old he might respond with cock cunt or knob before trying to out me as one of his head fantasies
Do you type with your head?

PersonLly I don't think there is a sac young enough for the raging quim. And maybe if jarrod is not balls deep in a twelve year old he might respond with cock cunt or knob before trying to out me as one of his head fantasies
You are a small trump, please get ill.

so we have celebrity jungle, dancing on ice & general dancing & now diving.
fantastic, any premiershit footballers in it as they could show tom how to really dive!
must remember to thank the bbc for wasting my licence fee on this complete shite!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
so we have celebrity jungle, dancing on ice & general dancing & now diving.
fantastic, any premiershit footballers in it as they could show tom how to really dive!
must remember to thank the bbc for wasting my licence fee on this complete shite!
You do that, I'm sure that they'll be interested seeing as it's an ITV programme :slow:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The Training Wing 9
boney_m The NAAFI Bar 1
Forces_Sweetheart Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1