ESO requalification.

Does anyone have the Civvie number for the Battlefield Engineering Wing I need to arrange for a retest to requalify as an ESO.

Also the POC would be helpful to.

Cheers

01252 863282 that's the guardroom, they can direct you from there.

Thanks for that had the mil number but, I'll not be near a mil network until later in the week, I'll give them a go.

Cheers

Hopefully you have at least 4 months of your ticket left!!

I had to requal for my DSO ticket last year, my boss received the test, I completed it and sent it off after making a copy. After a month I called to see how I had done. Hey had lost/not received my test. So a copy was resent and then a big wait out. Finaly called to find out to be told that I had passed. No new certificate as that was to expensive, they now just update your JPA quals page.
From asking for the test to getting a tick in the box was 4 months!!!

Yes spoke to the wing yesterday, its just a JPA update after you sort the test out.

Had one of those moments last week and thought it was due later in the year :)

ESO, so no calcs then???? SHould be about 1/2 - 1 hr of work then. Enjoy. I had to requal for my job as I was the DSO for a Pnr Plt I re-qualified in the May and left the Army in the Oct. So in theory if I have a head fit and join the TA I should still have a live ticket. But not much chance of that happening

Unfortunatly only ESO, wanted to do the DSO as the subject interestes me but its kept firmly under the wing of the RE now :)

It all helps me with my unhealthy interest in CIED and the general blowing stuff up :)

Yep, ESO for other Arms only. I was in a strange position of being an RE SNCO in an Assault Pioneer Plt. Very strange how them Infanteers work. THe work ethic is a tad different to the Corps. But a happy time was had

Yes something to do with not letting us play with your toys :)