Escort agency launches virgin service for geeks

#1
Any computer geeks on ARRSE in need of assistance?

Escort agency launches virgin service for geeks.


A Dutch escort agency is launching a special virgin service for computer geeks.

Sociology student Zoe Vialet, who set up Society Service last year, says she has had a lot of demand from virgins.

She says most of them work in the IT sector and added: "They are very sweet but are afraid of seeking contact with other people. They mean it very well but are very scared.
"Every booking lasts three hours minimum. Longer is possible, shorter not. We take the time to take a bath together, do a massage and explore each others body.

"When the date is over, you will have had a fantastic experience, and you will be able to pleasure a woman."

Zoe and her colleague Marieke have specially trained five girls to look after the needs of virgins, reports De Telegraaf.

She added: "You better practise before having a girlfriend. Woman expect men older than 30 having had some experience.

"Some men need a little bit of help. But it makes them happy and they are glowing .There is nothing more terrible than dying as a virgin."
:lol:
 
#2
Are there any contact details for the agency? Just so I can (Cough) inform any geeks?
 
#6
I did just google it, honest.
 
#7
The dutch are behind the times on this one. The British version has been around for years. We call it the "Young Conservatives!"
 
#8
The Young Farmers Club used to be able to provide some decent fillies.

For those that were interested.
 
#10
It wasn't a problem Bugsy, in fact a subject very close to my heart.
 
#11
cernunnos said:
The dutch are behind the times on this one. The British version has been around for years. We call it the "Young Conservatives!"
Very True, I lost my virginity DBFing a young William Hague.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#12
Isn't this supposed to be a free service?

Last time I 'spoke-to-someone-who-had-experiance-of-such-things' virgins got in for nothing.
 
#13
Biped said:
Isn't this supposed to be a free service?

Last time I 'spoke-to-someone-who-had-experiance-of-such-things' virgins got in for nothing.
Where was this??? I could be a virgin (And with a face like mine I could get away with it).
 
#14
Even the geekiest of geeks I met at Uni - and there were many, managed to get their leg over something at some point. It's a target-rich enviromment, as long as you're not fussy. And apparently all it cost one fella I knew was 3 quadrupal vodka's and orange for himself, and a Smirnoff Ice for the lady. At least I think that's what she was.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#15
indoubitabley said:
Biped said:
Isn't this supposed to be a free service?

Last time I 'spoke-to-someone-who-had-experiance-of-such-things' virgins got in for nothing.
Where was this??? I could be a virgin (And with a face like mine I could get away with it).
I've had to phone him up and check you understand, but I heard that you can certainly get such a service in some of the '10 mark' establishments, but it does depend somewhat on your visog, your package, your yoofness and how many mates you've got egging the 'lady' on for the job.
 
#16
Biped said:
indoubitabley said:
Biped said:
Isn't this supposed to be a free service?

Last time I 'spoke-to-someone-who-had-experiance-of-such-things' virgins got in for nothing.
Where was this??? I could be a virgin (And with a face like mine I could get away with it).
I've had to phone him up and check you understand, but I heard that you can certainly get such a service in some of the '10 mark' establishments, but it does depend somewhat on your visog, your package, your yoofness and how many mates you've got egging the 'lady' on for the job.
Nevermind, I'll just stick to rape.
 
#17
indoubitabley said:
Biped said:
indoubitabley said:
Biped said:
Isn't this supposed to be a free service?

Last time I 'spoke-to-someone-who-had-experiance-of-such-things' virgins got in for nothing.
Where was this??? I could be a virgin (And with a face like mine I could get away with it).
I've had to phone him up and check you understand, but I heard that you can certainly get such a service in some of the '10 mark' establishments, but it does depend somewhat on your visog, your package, your yoofness and how many mates you've got egging the 'lady' on for the job.
Nevermind, I'll just stick to rape.
It's much better for the environment and you might even get a subsidy.
 
#18
milsum said:
Even the geekiest of geeks I met at Uni - and there were many, managed to get their leg over something at some point. It's a target-rich enviromment, as long as you're not fussy. And apparently all it cost one fella I knew was 3 quadrupal vodka's and orange for himself, and a Smirnoff Ice for the lady. At least I think that's what she was.
I knew a medical chap at Glasgow who was utterly, utterly embarrassed to have obtained a reputation as a "swordsman" from one event!
 
#20
I was thinking of setting up a service for virgin women. Again, i would only allow bookings of 3 hours. I would give them the best 30 seconds of their life followed by loud snoring for 2:59:30! And I would only be able to manage it once a week.....

Probably won't give up my day job.
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top