escape to the country,

D

Davetheclown

Hate this programme, bunch of pretentious twats being nosey and daydreaming,

Not today the bird Magda is latvian 6 foot and absolutely stunning and her husband is punching above his weight, she is fit,

Or hung

I watch this programme with a bit of a daydream, but for some strange reason today I kept trying to look up her skirt. she had no deportment though..walked like a man, the gangly cow.

I watch this programme, look at the high ceilings, open areas and 19 bathrooms and just think the utility bills will be horrendous...

I watch this programme, look at the high ceilings, open areas and 19 bathrooms and just think the utility bills will be horrendous...
Every time they mentioned high ceilings i kept thinking 'its on the BBC why hasn't that bit been edited out to avoid offending other midgets?'

He must have a cock like a baby's arm clutching an apple.

Nice face but appears to be severely lacking in the chest department, and she could probably beat me in a running race and possibly an arm wrestle.

Probably wear the pants too.

The programme follows an annoying script where they show 3 house, 1 over budget, 1 in the wrong area and the mystery house, which has none of the features requested.

The final line is usually the couple need more time.

The programme follows an annoying script where they show 3 house, 1 over budget, 1 in the wrong area and the mystery house, which has none of the features requested.

The final line is usually the couple need more time.
Sounds like a fun hour in front of the box....

The trouble and strife loves the renno show 'The Block' over here. Five couples renovate, then auction for a chance to keep their auction money.

I much prefer getting my dangly bits ripped by rusty bastard wire.

Do you think the short baldy bloke has been shopping for brides on the interweb?

Remember when the Block was sponsored by Mitre 10 - they have all closing down or going bankrupt here in Adelaide.

There a few bloks I see on the train and around work with fit younger Asians and I honestly think...when I come home, why the **** am i married to that.