Escape from Colditz!

its allready been done,,, some of the lads who made the thing made a programe a few years back,,true not of the roof,,but it was made of the same things (cept the dope) and worked

Post the Iron Curtain falling, our Cpl's Mess did a tour of Colditz, including the glider episode. We where told that it was hidden from view by a false wall in the attic, and the plan for launch was to knock down the gable end wall using the falling masonry to launch it, thus after a short flight they would land it the other side of a river, if the falling masonry didn't drag it straight into the ground!!
Completely madcap but I suppose needs must.

from the last programe it was spoz to be a bag they had nicked and put in an iron bar that was in the wall,, and i spoz bricks ect,, even the lads them selves said they where not looking forward to doing that bit,, it was a very long drop and they hoped just to get on a far bank to do a runner they had in mind,,, when they did remake it for the prog,, it flew like a bird,, right down to the tennis balls for the shock skid

from the last programe it was spoz to be a bag they had nicked and put in an iron bar that was in the wall,, and i spoz bricks ect,, even the lads them selves said they where not looking forward to doing that bit,, it was a very long drop and they hoped just to get on a far bank to do a runner they had in mind,,, when they did remake it for the prog,, it flew like a bird,, right down to the tennis balls for the shock skid
Is that English?

The whiney, can't do attitude of the presenter is making it hard to watch. Talking in a German accent in order to make sense to the locals was just embarrassing. And now he's ******* crying.

I hope Mike Tyson rapes him.

Latest Threads