Eruption ‘IMMINENT’ for Katla volcano threatening Europe-wide CHAOS

Excellent: any excuse to begin saving my bodily fluids in Mason jars.
I was at the Lodge this weekend and the Bretheren have asked that you stop doing that

Typical!! Just as global warming has come up trumps with some decent summer weather, along comes something to cast a bloody big cloud over it all.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Typical!! Just as global warming has come up trumps with some decent summer weather, along comes something to cast a bloody big cloud over it all.
On the plus side, the fúck-tons of greenhouse emissions will do shed loads more toward another one next year than will man's puny efforts. Consider. This year was only as warm as 76, despite is having had over 30 years of shifting the 200 years old coal residue cloud over Europe. Empirically, 76 must have been hotter.

On the plus side, the fúck-tons of greenhouse emissions will do shed loads more toward another one next year than will man's puny efforts. Consider. This year was only as warm as 76, despite is having had over 30 years of shifting the 200 years old coal residue cloud over Europe. Empirically, 76 must have been hotter.
in that case it's time to call for a ban on all traditionally powered Volcanos and the coutries that allow them to continue to pollute the atmosphere. We need to move over to a sustainable and non-poluting volcano fuel by 2020

I need to know what Lily Allen has to say about this.

"I've only had flight plans inconvenienced by volcanoes in white countries." Lily was heard to say.

Lily Allen apologises to parasites refugees about white countries' volcanoes. - The Grauniad

Can somebody please ask her opinion on this so i'll know what to think.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
That’s OK then, we can go back to panicking about an asteroid collision
ah the imminent Extinction Level Event caused by a ten mile wide piece of rock moving at hypersonic speed ?
I used that one yesterday in discussion with a nice lady in a shop who was bothering her head about Brexit :)

Causes of Iceland meltdowns include not being able to find a Strawberry Cheesecake, some fool leaving the freezer door open, people fasting in the aisles, checkout girls not being pretty enough.....

Wrong end of the stick you say?

Causes of Iceland meltdowns include not being able to find a Strawberry Cheesecake, some fool leaving the freezer door open, people fasting in the aisles, checkout girls not being pretty enough.....

Wrong end of the stick you say?
Actually there was a well-reported case of stock being improperly stored. Link from the DM although it was a BBC Watchdog investigation.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ng-store-chilled-food-properly-BBC-probe.html

Obviously Watchdog were so cock-a-hoop with discovering a few thawing sausages that they missed the massive smoking volcano in the corner.

Well that'll please the eco warriors, even more gasses they can't control and it's all 'umans fault. I can just see placarded eco whatsits standing round the rim shouting "what about the Polar bears?"
And the penguins, don't forget the penguins...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The NAAFI Bar 3