• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Eruption ‘IMMINENT’ for Katla volcano threatening Europe-wide CHAOS

Lilly will get her fud out again.....

Nothing to worry about, at least we can pronounce this one.

And if it can hold off until March, we won't have to worry about it causing chaos in Europe as we'll be somewhere else.

I don't care so long as it doesn't kick off until after 10:30 on November 1st.

When ecclefjeccann or howeverthefuck it's spelled blew its nut it screwed up my flight to the US summink chronic.

Iceland really needs to get a grip on its volcanoes.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

chimera

LE
This is indeed a rare event..... a news story that doesn't start with the words "Despite BREXIT......"

This is indeed a rare event..... a news story that doesn't start with the words "Despite BREXIT......"
The whole ‘will it/won’t it cause disaster’ theme makes it feel very similar to Br*x*t, so give it time.

Well that'll please the eco warriors, even more gasses they can't control and it's all 'umans fault. I can just see placarded eco whatsits standing round the rim shouting "what about the Polar bears?"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The NAAFI Bar 3