• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Eruption ‘IMMINENT’ for Katla volcano threatening Europe-wide CHAOS

Brexit/Trump or El Nino caused it

Ahh the express, the paper that prints we are going to be having months of snow, every year.

THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING; not.

The report says Katla has been “undergoing significant unrest in recent decades”. And by using high-precision measuring equipment, the researchers concluded the amount of gas being released now is much higher than previous estimates. Sarah Barsotti, co-ordinator for volcanic hazards at the Icelandic Meteorological Office, said: “There is no way of telling when it will erupt, just that it will.”

Dont be silly. Foreigners caused it.

Trump is a foreigner and The name 'El Niño' nowadays is widely used to describe the warming of sea surface temperature that occurs every few years, typically concentrated in the central-east equatorial Pacific - that's fairly foreign to me

Thing will happen at some point shocka.

However in support of good British tabloid journalism I have put my foot through the television at the thought of dirty foreign ash coming over here and touching our kiddies, and sent the bill to Bjork.

Thing will happen at some point shocka.

However in support of good British tabloid journalism I have put my foot through the television at the thought of dirty foreign ash coming over here and touching our kiddies, and sent the bill to Bjork.
I support your decisive action, though setting the Peelers onto her is a bit extreme.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The NAAFI Bar 3