Errrrgh, Wots up Doc?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fingers_1661, Nov 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A squaddie would've used Rohypnol ;)
  2. Whats he using a 12 inch carrot for???!!! :lol:
  3. they found ..... 'Naked photos'. Fancy having improperly dressed photos in your car.
  4. Surely implies at least some degree of collusion on her part? She did, after all, keep coming back for more when there were presumably other driving instructors in the vicinity.
  5. How can asking a girl for a shag be considered an "attack"?

This is ridiculous. Anyone who would take something so petty to COURT needs to get themselves a real life.
  6. I think an instructor offering to waive an £80 fee in exchange for sexual services could be deemed inappropriate! I agree if he hadn't mentioned the money it is nothing more than an uncouth proposition.
  7. I would have used a cucumber!!

These bloody civvies, no imagination!!
  8. Has this been placed in the wrong forum? Should it be posted in 'outside the wire' as career advice ...?
  9. I agree that it's entirely inappropriate - But it was a suggestion made in a private conversation and I don't see that it's anyone elses business. Get a new driving instructor if you don't like it.

I once commented to a girl at work that her new haircut made her look like a lesbian and the fallout was massive, resulting eventually in me being sacked. It really winds me up when the PC brigade wheel out their "rights" to get one over on people who have upset them!