Errrr sir you have shaving foam on your ear!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by monkeyfcuk, May 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just had an RSM's parade and to my shock the RSM himself had shaving foam on his ear! Now what would be the best course of action in this horrible situation????

To tell him? Or
    To not tell him?

I am really really stressed about this please help haha
  2. Clearly, two threads on the same subject would suggest that are stressed about it.

Or just a bit boring with special needs.
  3. Phew, thats a relief.....I thought I got stuck in that time travel thing that seems to be going about.
  4. I just need advice is all guys
  5. How much we talking about ... A slight smear or a whole can? So what, are you the CO?
  6. Why two threads on a fucking boring bit of information? Cock. Why even one thread?
  7. what a choot.
  8. Feed yourself into a woodchipper facing a mosque.

Failing that sit down and ponder on how you were able to reach the age you are without being able to make the most basic of decisions on your own. Tell him or don't tell him. Who gives a shit you gibbering sandy vagina?
  9. Jesus can you even see that this is a joke within itself Steven? You must be so highly educated that your brain has now lost it's humour side because of all the useful infomantion inside it. Must be full of amazing facts and fun stuff. Can you show yours ways to me because I want to be just like you when I grow up? Pretty please!
  10. You are the most boring person on the world wide web. A thread about shaving foam in your RSM's ear? You fucking nobcheese.
  11. A joke so funny that you had to tell it twice? Marvelous.

You really are a fucking failed abortion.
  12. That's me :)

13. You are Chris Morgan and I claim my £20.
  14. But really it is funny come on guys it is!
  15. Lick it off. Post results.