errrmm upsie daisys!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OverLord, May 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi everybody ! I am new to this ere forum, mostly been looking for training tips and the like whilst i haul ma slightly too lardy ass into shape! anyway....

i firgured what better first post than to invite comments / suggestions from you all about a rather moralistic (is that even a word??) situation i am in ! ... me and my ex met about 3 years ago and fell in luv (awwwwwwwwwww) ahem ! anyway soon after started seeing each other, but she is married (bad boy! no !!) this carried on till recently when after a long process she finaly decided she couldnt leave (apprently some1 who's main ambition in life is to fall in combat isn't a very secure relationship!!!!!!!!!!) so i called off our thing and concentraed on joining up! anyway, she got back after like a week and didnt delete all the emails, her hubby has been merrily reading away all week getting worked up and the like ! (he has previsouly threatend to kill me by proxy so to speak!) hehehe so now he knows who i am and where i work (this woman is useles at OPSEC ! hehehehe) so my question to one and all is.... do i go the the preemptive strike (he 6'5ft rugby player in some special bum boys club or other! am about 5'11 and built like well i work out a hell of a lot so its kinda balanced! ) and take him down or wait for the sparks to fly at work, then march triumphantly to the ex and take her infront of him whilst he picking him self up !?!?!?! hehehe.............. oh i realise this dont make look good, but a love sick fool with a woman who cant leave you alone can just lead to one thing!!!!!!!!!!!! ................... this apparently hehehehehehehe

ahhh i think this is quite an entrance !
  2. I've seen more impressive entrances by drunk clowns at children's parties. I wouldn't worry about getting beaten by her fella, because you're quite cleary a 12 year old girl(hehehe?), how's that training bra working out for you?
  3. What a load of drivel.
  4. Never ever fight over a woman, they are noisy and expensive

By the way you are sad and weird
  5. maybe she has a new bit on the side now?
  6. Yup. And right over there is the exit. Missing you already, so to speak.
  7. Overlord, get yourself away from that window and take a balloon on your way out eh, theres a good un. :roll:
  8. Actually the entrance to the Special Needs department is further along...
  9. Some very funny mental imagery there :D

It's a very impressive first post. And in the NAAFI too.
  10. You've been shagging another blokes wife, the rules are quite clear, you must let him snap a pool cue over your bonce and jam the jagged splintery end up your dung funnel.
    Talk to the hand, rules is rules!
  11. RTFQ

Are you posting from the Big Brother house?

12. Now that made me really laugh! A classic one-liner RTFQ.
  13. "remember that there isn't a piece of ass in this world worth more than $50"
    (C. Bukowski)

Written around 1977, even adjusted for inflation still holds...

14. Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizure. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

I think that you are a gibbering idiot. Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much lower opinion of you. You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot. Who am I kidding? You would.

You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must.
  15. hmmm yes i prolly deserved that on reflection ! d'oh !!! ill be getting ma coat now!!