• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Error loading mpor.yuo

When I start my PC I'm getting a box announcing: "Error loading mpor.yuo"....

All virus checks show nothing & the PC runs fine.

I suspect that it's the remains of some sort of scam ware, detected & deleted by my anti virus protection, but the husk remains.

Looked it up & the only suggestion to remove it is something called: "Malwarebytes".

But I'm not convinced that this is not part of the original problem & downloading this will make the original problem worse!!!!

Any advice would be appreciated.

JohnSmith said:
When I start my PC I'm getting a box announcing: "Error loading mpor.yuo"....

All virus checks show nothing & the PC runs fine.

I suspect that it's the remains of some sort of scam ware, detected & deleted by my anti virus protection, but the husk remains.

Looked it up & the only suggestion to remove it is something called: "Malwarebytes".

But I'm not convinced that this is not part of the original problem & downloading this will make the original problem worse!!!!

Any advice would be appreciated.
See this forum thread about it. Linky

I've been using "Avast" a free program from the MajorGeeks.Com site.

I've now unloaded & run "Malwarebytes" from the same site, with no problems & run it, removing the original problem.

So thanks for the help & advice.......... Problem now hopefully sorted!!!!!!

Thanks again.

Latest Threads