Error 522

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by HHH, Aug 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

Just had this error.

Capture error 522.jpg

2. It's done that a lot recently. I think the Dads are doing some jiggerypokery.

3. Nah, they're just making a hash of it. Always happens late at night or first thing in the morning, maybe time to lay off the Asbach-Uralt or just alternate it with glasses of water.

4. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Its when we are doing our backup to NSA or GCHQ.

• Like Like x 9
  5. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Nice try but you can't hide the truth that it's when you're reading all the PMs.

6. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

I thought ARRSE had been wiped ..

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's not good, problems all morning.

8. Everyone sit still!!!

9. Yep, intermittent probs between 1030 this AM to 1516, a mix of error codes, 520, 522, 523, 524 - all CloudFlare issues since these are not regular HTTP error codes. They seems to suggest the problem may be over-long headers - has ARRSE changed any cookie policies lately?

Or should I run off and find my tinfoil hat in case our dear PM has decided to start his internet purge with that dangerous bunch at ARRSE?

10. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I apologise for the problems today. I believe I know what the problem is, it only happens on Sundays (software RAID resync cron job for those interested in these things) and I think it can be fixed with a small amount of money, and probably a short outage to get our hosts to upgrade the database server.

11. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

which I will get cracking on for next week

• Like Like x 2
  12. That's suspiciously glib, are you sure you didn't just spill your pint on the keyboard?

13. Can we not just start from scratch again? Been getting error 524, 522 and 521 all day!

14. HHH

HHH LE

Just got the site back after problems last night and today (tried to log in about 12.30)

edited to add;
    Page loading is very slow

15. Only just got in.

Site & page loading very very very very (etc) slow.